GDT: 2022-23 season game 45 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00pm 1/11/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FmNfWheaEAAwCkE

San Jose Sharks (13-21-8, 34pts, 7th in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(29-12-2, 54pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:300pm PT | TV: TNT RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
fU2YqZV.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

GxTwQhk.png

rJqXFtT.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Jacob Moverare, Jordan Spence
Covid: N/A
Injured: Arthur Kaliyev, Trevor Moore

:sharks
5kBcfMC.png

5ZBXvE8.png

Injuries: Markus Nutivaara, Nikolai Knyzhov
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I hate games against the Sharks.

They're a boring hapless franchise, that plays boring games, but they always seem to give us problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Dog

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Wonder what Copley's parents are like.. 1) to name him after the rise from ashes bird, and 2) to give it a boutique spelling... both (esp the 2nd) will get you your ass kicked in school. He's lucky to have turned out big

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Agreed with others...seems like a Trap game but next game against the Devils has loss written all over it. Kings been brutal against the East recently.

Hope they keep the mojo though.....Kings balance is their strength.

Reactions: Sol

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Wonder what Copley's parents are like.. 1) to name him after the rise from ashes bird, and 2) to give it a boutique spelling... both (esp the 2nd) will get you your ass kicked in school. He's lucky to have turned out big
I want Quick to start this one...not sure what this has to do with your post but not sure how to unclick reply haha

Reactions: AbsentMojo

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
They seem to play down to their opponents level at times would not be surprised if they poop the bed tonight. Just win please.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I want Quick to start this one...not sure what this has to do with your post but not sure how to unclick reply haha
haha... I agree maybe a good one for JQ to start. He has to be hurting re his recent performances and wanting to get his game back.

5-1 Kings loss because hockey doesn't make sense

Byfield for the Kings

5 Erik Karlsson goals for the Sharks, still ends -1
Ya like beating Boston in Boston.... and lol re EK still being -1.. so true

Anyone else find it a bit off that that the site merges your posts if they are back to back... is that something that can be avoided without cut and paste?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
haha... I agree maybe a good one for JQ to start. He has to be hurting re his recent performances and wanting to get his game back.

Ya like beating Boston in Boston.... and lol re EK still being -1.. so true

Anyone else find it a bit off that that the site merges your posts if they are back to back... is that something that can be avoided without cut and paste?
agree the -1 would be fitting. Would also mean LA gives up 5 PP goals the game after stifling the Oilers PP.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
when LA wore their RR against the sharks it was such a sexy looking matchup. Wish that were the uniforms tonight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad