GDT: 2022-23 season game 41 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:00pm 1/3/23

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Holy shit does Linda Kohn look like Mr Ed or like Mr. Ed planted his rear shoes right in her suckhole.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Good game. But that broadcast was horrible. Seems like ESPN isnt even trying. Pretty much no replays besides on the goals and a couple penalties. Mediocre announcing with little energy. Some dead air with nothing said. PK Subban is good but that outfit bit was whacky.
Just a bad broadcast all around for what was actually a solid game.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
So is Dallas crap, or are we not that bad?

Also I guess Tmac IS ABLE to make in game adjustments? Or is that not a thing anymore

Todd did a great job making adjustments tonight. That doesn't change that he hasn't done a great job of that in the past. It's not the burn you think it is either; Todd made good adjustments late in the game and the Kings did well as a result.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
So is Dallas crap, or are we not that bad?

Also I guess Tmac IS ABLE to make in game adjustments? Or is that not a thing anymore
Dallas is great, but we're pretty good. If we were getting the goaltending we got last year to start the season (AKA what Copley is giving us now) I think we'd be right behind Vegas.

Reactions: ru4reals

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Todd did a great job making adjustments tonight. That doesn't change that he hasn't done a great job of that in the past. It's not the burn you think it is either; Todd made good adjustments late in the game and the Kings did well as a result.

Never said it was, just laying waste to the myth that he doesn't make in game adjustments

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
0988ECD4-C8F4-44E4-91F1-35ADB8BF7AB5.jpeg

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Holy shit does Linda Kohn look like Mr Ed or like Mr. Ed planted his rear shoes right in her suckhole.
Espn hire like the supreme court, its a lifetime gig.. have u seen buccigross levy and the bald dude.. pretty soon they'll be wheeling them into the studio

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
What a freaking win!! Don't think there was a single person on this forum that thought we were going to win this one. Solid game up and down the lineup. Shoutout to the PK tonight for not giving up anything, first time in a while they haven't given up a powerplay goal in a game right?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
In 1971 the Montreal Canadiens brought up this rookie goaltender to play the last 6 games of the Regular season. He backstopped the team in all 20 of a possible 21 play-off games to Win their 17th Stanley Cup. We wore numero ventinove. Phoenix the Riser Copley is somehow doing the same sort of things. Who was/is the masked man of yesteryear...Kenny Dryden

Reactions: kings11

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
In 1971 the Montreal Canadiens brought up this rookie goaltender to play the last 6 games of the Regular season. He backstopped the team in all 20 of a possible 21 play-off games to Win their 17th Stanley Cup. We wore numero ventinove. Phoenix the Riser Copley is somehow doing the same sort of things. Who was/is the masked man of yesteryear...Kenny Dryden
🔥

mbar

Dec 7, 2006
Los Angeles
Loved that third period!

Usually half way through a game if I feel like it’s likely a loss I’m, sadly, not wrong. But I was wrong tonight. The team really elevated its play in the final stanza.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
Espn hire like the supreme court, its a lifetime gig.. have u seen buccigross levy and the bald dude.. pretty soon they'll be wheeling them into the studio
I felt like they wheeled out the bloated, pickled corpse of Barry Melrose the other day on a studio show but I must have been having a flashback

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
"41 games in, 100-point pace....even when our goaltenders couldn't stop shit for the first 30 games. Suck it, losers!"

1672812319614.png

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
I’m definitely feeling the urge to move on from Grundstrom and Lemieux. Grundstrom plays like 2 weeks of good hockey a year and leaves you wanting more but then he’ll disappear for months at end.

And he’s played a total of 36 games out of 41. It’s not like he’s been scratched for weeks and weeks.

At least Lemieux try’s to get things going, he’s just got rocks for brains.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Please let this one be the turning point, please let this one be the turning point

Felt confident with a lead for the first time forever, no small feat vs. a conference leader with an excellent pp and 3rd period stats. Locking it down like that is a pretty major accomplishment, not just a hollow 'moral victory' or whatever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad