GDT: 2022-23 season game 41 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:00pm 1/3/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FlkMcVEaUAACSmK

Dallas Stars (23-9-6, 52pts, 1st in Central)@ Los Angeles Kings(21-13-6, 48pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
RwnOhVS.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

GxTwQhk.png

eZHeX59.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Brendan Lemieux, Trevor Moore
Covid: N/A
Injured: Arthur Kaliyev

:stars

gVKNqoo.png

bfTwCJg.png

Injuries: N/A
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Last game was a big miss to earn some easier points heading into these next two tough matchups. The Stars scare the hell out of me. This team has no weaknesses. They’re probably my favorite to win the cup this season. We’ll see where the Kings are after these next two.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I'd prefer that Lizotte and Kupari be swapped, but you build culture by rewarding players who bring it every night and Lizotte sure has. At a minimum, he seems to have Gabe going again which is great.

Reactions: mysterman2

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Copley the wild card here....same D core that prior to Copley was coughing up 4/5 goals per game. Hopefully he keeps his confidence and can be the difference maker. TMAC going to stick with 50/3 no matter how brutal.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Off topic (nerd): When to use corps vs core in regards to hockey. My take: When we say cup core.. its because its the essential/core group of players that were part of the cup runs.. yet when we speak of the defense its corps because its taking about the entire defensive group borrowed from military jargon.. where corp means some whole or subunit of assets... e.g. its Marine corps not core.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Off topic (nerd): When to use corps vs core in regards to hockey. My take: When we say cup core.. its because its the essential/core group of players that were part of the cup runs.. yet when we speak of the defense its corps because its taking about the entire defensive group borrowed from military jargon.. where corp means some whole or subunit of assets... e.g. its Marine corps not core.
Edler is a part of the D Corp but not a part of the D Core.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Byfield last game was the best since before the ankle injury. Want to see him at 3 c with Fiala and Kempe. Dont care what you think. THe Kings are facing a blizzard that is the dallas star storm. After they lost to the piddly Flyer cold front that swept through and took the 2 points.
Gonna need extreme sledding, then measure the snow height after the game. We need a 4wd tough guy and Left D that is like snow tires or even better iron chains. We need this to make it up the mountain to base camp (playoffs) before we take a long shot at Stanley Cup Summit. Gonna be storm after storm here in California especially the next few games for the Mountaineering Kings.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Byfield last game was the best since before the ankle injury. Want to see him at 3 c with Fiala and Kempe. Dont care what you think. THe Kings are facing a blizzard that is the dallas star storm. After they lost to the piddly Flyer cold front that swept through and took the 2 points.
Gonna need extreme sledding, then measure the snow height after the game. We need a 4wd tough guy and Left D that is like snow tires or even better iron chains. We need this to make it up the mountain to base camp (playoffs) before we take a long shot at Stanley Cup Summit. Gonna be storm after storm here in California especially the next few games for the Mountaineering Kings.
Your metaphors are garbage.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Your metaphors are garbage.
No they are powder runs at Tahoe Maynard. Your jokes try to suck but they are not even capable of that.
Born in Canada and laced up em up early on before moving here and getting powder and barells. Some here have too I know. But most of my calls have been good except resign Quick after he did well late season into the playoffs. Dont care what you keyboard nerds think. Block me now.

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
No they are powder runs at Tahoe Maynard. Your jokes try to suck but they are not even capable of that.
Born in Canada and laced up em up early on before moving here and getting powder and barells. Some here have too I know. But most of my calls have been good except resign Quick after he did well late season into the playoffs. Dont care what you keyboard nerds think. Block me now.
Bruh, I just got back from powder runs at Mammoth. I was neck deep in Pow like Stoll in Vegas.

Attachments

• E7F49E97-B306-4D55-85EC-254549151EA0.jpeg
    E7F49E97-B306-4D55-85EC-254549151EA0.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: DoktorJeep

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Yew!
Bruh, I just got back from powder runs at Mammoth.
Such a sick early winter congrats on scoring history. The el nino is already going in the atmosphere even if the water temps are not yet reaching NOAA el nino criteria. Its on! More on the way, nothing like waves and snow. Then beer and hockey for the nightcap. Thanks for feeling the vibe!🤙

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Am I doing something wrong, or is this game going to be delayed to air because of a college basketball game?

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
When I am dictator, the last 2 minutes of a
basketball game won't last an hour and a half
You can become a dictator tomorrow if you change your name to Richard Tater. Just FYI.. re basketball.. way way way too much referee involvement.. whistles every 20 seconds.. and ya f all the timeouts.. if they allowed checking i might watch it

• Haha
Reactions: Lt Dan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese