GDT: 2022-23 season game 31 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @3:00pm 12/11/22

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
It has been numerous games, Axl.

The times there has been a wide open net are uncountable by now. Normally a goalie moves back in position.

no goalie is going to stop all the grade "A" looks teams keep getting, they're gonna go in. The defense is letting a dozen high quality shots a night, with numerous 2 on 1's by the other teams best guys. You really think he's gonna stop all of those?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Oh good, feedback from HERO OF THE......ehh, nevermind.

So you are saying if the Kings are playing 'good hockey', you wouldn't mind the losing? When in reality, if the team was playing 'good', how many games would they really be losing?

Do you read your stuff before you post it?

For the record, NOBODY believes that you would ever stop complaining no matter what the results of the games are or how they are playing. Nobody....
Yes.

You think that progress is measured in games won. That is tiny, little picture stuff and inconsequential coming out of a rebuild. If this was a veteran team without the abundance of kids earned by years of poor veteran performances then yeah, maybe you consider taking a lousy team to 7 games as a step forward. Then sure, bring in a Fiala to solve a problem. But this team has 5 or 6 problems to address before transitioning into a contender and not only have they not addressed those problems , they created even more with this ridiculous lineup configuration that was awful on paper and equally awful on ice, and they won't address it at all.

Progress here will be measured by how well the fruits of the rebuild are integrated into the lineup to replace what is clearly not working. Buying a 2nd line with the cap you cleared out was good enough to get into the playoffs, but no, there was no actual progress. This is the same team with the same key figures who weren't good enough to win more than 1 lousy playoff game in 7 years. The Kings are not going to win anything with Kopitar, Doughty and Quick at 80% (generously) of their previous impact and STILL getting the important situations. It’s clearly not good enough, there is a potential solution with a good likelihood of success already in the organization but they won't use it so the moldy oldies can keep chasing their tails.
Rather than doing mental gymnastics as usual why don’t you respond to his response for your usual bad takes? Let’s see.

psych3man

Dec 17, 2019
Outside Chicago
TMAC just the biggest idiot in this regard- how many games does this need to explode in his Effing face to figure out it doesnt work?
Watching TMac coach, overall but esp in OT reminds me of Mike Martz's Super Bowl coaching the Rams to a loss and starting the Pats dynasty instead of Rams winning two in a row and their own dynasty,
Martz was so stubborn that he was going to show he can pass on Belichick's defense--in spite of the fact Faulk was running it up their ass in the first half.
Same thing with 8/11/9 in OT, 8/11 on PP1, refusing to pair youth with vets on every line, vets no accountability while short chaining the kids.
Stubbornly holding to one's own ideas and inability to adjust on the fly, to say nothing of a lack of accountability across all employees, is absolutely horrible leadership in any field and has drastic consequences for those being led.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
He should probably drown himself in a shallow f***ing pool.
Why shallow? jk this is sort of dark .. I dont get bothered by axl getting wrapped around his axle it does make it noisier in here but im for more opinions not less even if it gets repetitive.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Anyway - hows it going Sol .. and does SOL stand for shit out of luck (like the Kings)... Sun.. or what

Last edited by a moderator:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Guess we got lucky for one more night.

That Minny win moves them ahead of us, but Edmonton not picking up a point and Calgary losing a point keeps them literally 1 point of percentage behind us for the night...or we would be finishing the night in 9th. A loss tomorrow seals it.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Guess we got lucky for one more night.

That Minny win moves them ahead of us, but Edmonton not picking up a point and Calgary losing a point keeps them literally 1 point of percentage behind us for the night...or we would be finishing the night in 9th. A loss tomorrow seals it.
Imagine being a Ducks fan right now…but then again, they drafted Zegras and we got Turcotte…stupid Blake.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Imagine being a Ducks fan right now…but then again, they drafted Zegras and we got Turcotte…stupid Blake.

Ahh, thanks for clarifying where the acceptability goal posts would move to when we dropped out of the playoffs.

Congrats everyone, we're not last place! But let's not jerk each other off quite yet, we have a black hole to fall out of!

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Ahh, thanks for clarifying where the acceptability goal posts would move to when we dropped out of the playoffs.

Congrats everyone, we're not last place! But let's not jerk each other off quite yet, we have a black hole to fall out of!
See, there ya go...gotta stay positive, good job.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Lol well he ignored Blands response so I think it’s just solid evidence that he’s just trolling so don’t take him seriously anymore.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Lol well he ignored Blands response so I think it’s just solid evidence that he’s just trolling so don’t take him seriously anymore.
Dude...1) quit stalking me, creep 2) why do you keep whining about me responding to Bland? I read his post, he didn't ask me any questions. What am I responding to?

Go take some more selfies and leave me alone, thx.

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
none. top line has 3 against them, fiala/VA has the other two. This loss is not on durzi, its on kempe for changing too early leaving the middle open.
I even highlighted it for you so you could read it easier 😂 That was a truly pathetic game ending pass.

In the final 30 seconds, however, a long stretch pass from Sean Durzi got picked off and a rush came back the other way, with Mark Stone firing a shot past Quick to put the Golden Knights ahead one last time, as they hung on for the win.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Dude...1) quit stalking me, creep 2) why do you keep whining about me responding to Bland? I read his post, he didn't ask me any questions. What am I responding to?

Go take some more selfies and leave me alone, thx.
I’m just thinking since you always seem so confused on here maybe you can try to rebuke his post but I guess you can just ignore it as usual.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
I even highlighted it for you so you could read it easier 😂 That was a truly pathetic game ending pass.

In the final 30 seconds, however, a long stretch pass from Sean Durzi got picked off and a rush came back the other way, with Mark Stone firing a shot past Quick to put the Golden Knights ahead one last time, as they hung on for the win.

We can only speculate how different this season may have been had it not been for this colossal blunder.

• Haha
Reactions: RocketKing

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

Ducks are set up pretty well. Have good prospects at all positions (including net) and are shit for the perfect draft.
I am concerned...very concerned.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Ducks are set up pretty well. Have good prospects at all positions (including net) and are shit for the perfect draft.
I am concerned...very concerned.
lol. shocking ... you not being a fan of the Ducks (I assume) are basically saying they are in a better position than the Kings. Maybe you should go visit their board, offer to be a counselor because there's a whole lot of people over there who are standing on the ledge. Maybe we can swap coaches.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
lol. shocking ... you not being a fan of the Ducks (I assume) are basically saying they are in a better position than the Kings. Maybe you should go visit their board, offer to be a counselor because there's a whole lot of people over there who are standing on the ledge. Maybe we can swap coaches.

Not saying they are set up better, but I am worried about how good they are set up. If managed (and coached) right I really think the Kings and Ducks could be on a collision course at the top of the pacific in 3ish years.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Not saying they are set up better, but I am worried about how good they are set up. If managed (and coached) right I really think the Kings and Ducks could be on a collision course at the top of the pacific in 3ish years.

The difference will probably come down to money. Will the Ducks spend it even though attendance will still likely be crappy? Hard to say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad