GDT: 2022-23 season game 31 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @3:00pm 12/11/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FjtlWL6VIAI93j1

Los Angeles Kings (15-11-4, 34pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Columbus Blue Jackets(9-15-2, 20pts, Last in Metro)
Nationwide Arena | Columbus, OH
TIME: 3:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
jcl9OeZ.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
2vQYZSy.png

7SSUScL.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Tobias Bjornfot, Samuel Fagemo
Covid: N/A
Injured: Brendan Lemieux

:cbj

obqLHAI.png

ZUZLAZe.png

Injuries: Adam Boqvist, Jake Bean, Jakob Voracek, Zach Werenski, Justin Danforth, Nick Blakenberg
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: ru4reals

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
A win today gets the Kings back to an overall winning record.

It would also get their P% up to .581%. Kings need to get that up to .600%+ eventually.

Columbus beat Calgary the other night. Hopefully LA doesn't take them too lightly.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lololol unfaltering allegiance to his uncle. I respect that.

Do we see the Mystical, unimaginable, and impossible 2 decent game performances in a row? Or are the Kings going to get their usual back blown out after a win routine?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Oh my, that defense is making Blake and Tm look absolutely stupid. Not just patient or conservative, but outright incompetent.

I always said what if this D didn't have Mikey but Drew out and Clarke/Spence buried makes this pretty much the worst possible setup.

That being said at least they're all lefty/righty and SOMEONE has to step up, I'm willing to be it's Durzi on his correct side playing 24 minutes and having a night. And him and Roy being split up and absolutely FORCING TM to play lefty/right is a godsend. At least until he benches bjornfot after the first and runs Roy?Walker.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
^^^* Reign played last two nights so I kinda get this setup in the short term. 3 games in 3 nights for a defender on the Kings is asking for an injury, they’ll be digging pucks out of their corners all night and hemmed in for 45:00. Let the chaff deal with tonight, but if they don’t call someone up, it’s pretty damning. Also doesn’t excuse the idiocy that got us here.

Reactions: RocketKing

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Anderson - Durzi is a pairing I've been wanting to see for a while. I think that would be a second pairing I could live with if they continue to hate our prospects :P

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com

What's better, 1LD Edler or 1RD Durzi?

Can i answer c) none of the above? but no way Edler should be in the first pair to end up playing all those minutes AND against the faster players on Columbus.. thats a fail. Leave Mikey Ando there or use Bjornfot.. MikeAndo is a highly regarded shutdown D ... got to use him there

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Edler on 1st pair is silly - but on a back to back, braindead? Also 1 guy out on D - you dont need to scramble all 3 pairs, you sub in for the 1st pair. Cmon man, its not that hard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad