GDT: 2022-23 Season Game 30 LA Kings vs Montreal Candians @4:00pm 12/10/22

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
LOL. Who ,as in the talking heads? He was pretty high especially coming out of that WHC performance. Some posters had him high others didn’t because he was too small. You sound like the ones who said the same about Kopi because he was Slovenian. Nobody had him high either.
100% untrue.

Kopitar did fall due to being Slovenian, but he was ranked top-5 by independent scouting services. He was the top-ranked European. He was already playing against men and was on Team Slovenia playing in the World Championship.

Caufield was definitely vaunted for his skillset, but I believe only Button put him in the top-5.

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
100% untrue.

Kopitar did fall due to being Slovenian, but he was ranked top-5 by independent scouting services. He was the top-ranked European. He was already playing against men and was on Team Slovenia playing in the World Championship.

Caufield was definitely vaunted for his skillset, but I believe only Button put him in the top-5.
Yes, but, the redraft.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
100% untrue.

The same Button who said the Kings would regret trading Johnson for Carter. :laugh:

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
just knew that was gonna happen

trash pickups off the entry, kopi standing still at home plate

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Thank God, they scored, if Copley would’ve posted a shut out the Kings probably would’ve demoted him back to the AHL.

Can’t have good performances and hope to play back to back games with this team. Ask Fagemo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad