GDT: 2022-23 Season Game 30 LA Kings vs Montreal Candians @4:00pm 12/10/22

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
We look at this matchup on the schedule, and think it's a game we should win, but really we're not any better than Montreal.

Total W-L record:

Montreal: 13-13
Kings: 14-15

Last 10 games:

Montreal: 5-4-1
Kings: 3-4-3

*Kings have only won 3 games in their last 10, and those wins came against San Jose, Arizona, and Ottawa.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
We look at this matchup on the schedule, and think it's a game we should win, but really we're not any better than Montreal.

Total W-L record:

Montreal: 13-13
Kings: 14-15

Last 10 games:

Montreal: 5-4-1
Kings: 3-4-3

*Kings have only won 3 games in their last 10, and those wins came against San Jose, Arizona, and Ottawa.
Some LA Kings players have to be shaking in their collective boots because they could be gone before they know it

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Some LA Kings players have to be shaking in their collective boots because they could be gone before they know it
I’d actually say that the players should feel rather safe until Blake is given the axe.

It’s been complete non-activity on that particular front.

Reactions: bland

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The only ones who are coached to play with fear are the kids.

Everybody else gets a hug and an atta-boy for trying.

Kopitar loses easy check in the slot for a goal against: "here's a double shift little pal, go get em."
Kaliyev busts his ass to cover for him but doesnt quite pick player up: "I am calling the police."

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I feel like we’re gonna see the unraveling really play out today. It’s hard to keep moving back and forth from solid wins to soul crushing defeats. It’s gonna catch up to them and I think it has

bland

Jul 1, 2004
They are a mediocre team that will alternate small runs of wins and losses. If you don't make changes after multiple routs, what are you really saying to the kids?

That truly, really, and honestly, you will not get your chance here. There are too many pieces in front of them now and for the near future. It is ridiculous to dress 4 RHDs, nobody does it for obvious reasons, yet after it is proven to be a problem - not just theoretical - that you STILL can't get in no matter that you are clearly better, a recent 1st round pick, and have already proven that you can play in the league.

The Kings are dressing 7 offensive wingers in their top 9. Fagemo produces in both chances, yet there is nowhere to play so that a mediocre team can stay mediocre.

There is something seriously wrong with this franchise.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Brisk in Montreal,no. If Fause walked around la belle province he'd freeze his little ones in 2 seconds

That's a retro sweater for the Les Canadiens? UR kidding right

Can the Kings please wear their retro sweater more like half the time

We don't give a shit about WiFi

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
It’s going to be hard to watch Caufeild and his 15 goals as a constant reminder about how bad Blake F’d this team by blowing the 5th OA on a career injury machine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad