GDT: 2022-23 Season Game 30 LA Kings vs Montreal Candians @4:00pm 12/10/22

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Is it just me or is Grundy looking slower then normal. He’s best playing that strong forcheck and he is looking timid lately.

I can’t wait to see Byfield back up on that third line. He bring something these other guys can’t on the bottom two lines.

Last edited:

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
How many stupid giveaways can you have in a row without fishing the puck out of your net?

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Liz has been a mess lately
We need his heart but a bigger frame. Guy must be knocked up. No one takes more abuse. Respect but bring in a Reaves type.

kempe can't play center. he has no clue where to go anymore and has brought the rest the line to a hault.
The line looks poor including Gabe tonight. Flip Gabe and Kempe.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
thenaks they
I’ll just leave this here, you may not want to see what this redraft shows going in the LA pick.

Thanks they let me read it, for a change somehow. Then I tried to read the other redrafts and they jockstrapped me as usual.

Reactions: RocketKing

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Vilardi can't skate well at the NHL level. Not with the responsibilities he would have at centre

Kaliyev ain't working either
Kaliyev is doing the little things right, Kopi gave him the knee tap on the bench after the goal, cause he is being cohesive with Kopi and KFi.
If they keep it up Arty will start netting some.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Mojo I gave up on the Kings before the holidays last year. Screaming for the Popcorn guy to Anshutz to be fired. So this year I will judge them in the new year and keep up hope. We need Robo-Copleys Renascence
I remember back in the early DL days having to give up before the holidays on an annual basis.. but at least they committed to a rebuild and things got incrementally better...

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad