GDT: 2022-23 season game 29 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @4:00pm 12/8/22

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Send Clarke to juniors.
Keep Byfield, Turcotte, Toby, Spence, Petersen in the AHL all year.

Let these f***ers drown. Keep Kempe at C and Durzi at LHD, hell give him 30 minutes and every PK in full. The older you are, the more you play. Maybe they'll all ask for trades.

Happy birthday Drew!
Byfield Turcotte Toby Spence and Clarke should all be in the NHL getting big minutes and some pp time with no expectation of winning. Any vet not on board with it should be shipped out. Kupari, Lias, Fagemo, Moverare Madden should also be getting looks to see where they stand for the future.
Whatever we saw tonight was a clown show and its not the first time this season that its happened. This is not a well put together team.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Send Clarke to juniors.
Keep Byfield, Turcotte, Toby, Spence, Petersen in the AHL all year.

Let these f***ers drown. Keep Kempe at C and Durzi at LHD, hell give him 30 minutes and every PK in full. The older you are, the more you play. Maybe they'll all ask for trades.

Happy birthday Drew!

yeah, pretty shitty bday gift losing 5-0. These guys lost before the game started. All of them got caught up in the media hype and it showed. Todd is not the coach for this team if he can't get them to be focused before the drop of the puck.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
insanely frustrating game top to bottom, haven't been getting the reaction I was hoping for since Petersen got waived. 2-2 since that happened and its still same old same old. Can't blame all of our problems on the goaltending, even if they weren't covering themselves in glory.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Thank goodness I had to see the optometrist instead and not subject my eyeballs to this game based on the score line. I'm assuming it was a debacle?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Lose by 5 counts the same as lose by one. But this team should be forced to watch this every waking moment from now until Saturday morning.

15 times in 28 games they've allowed 4 or more goals. 8 of those times were 5 of more. nearly a full third of their games they're giving up 5+ goals.

Yeah, you can still only lose one game at a time, but when that game happens over half your season, that's who you are.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This was principle point of contact. Then the elbow went through.
Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 6.43.09 PM.png

At 0-0 how much of a difference is it if he got the major? the game might've been much different .

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Glad that complete pounding happened right in the heart of the hockey universe, that's as embarassing as it gets for everyone involved.

Reactions: KingsCourt

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Have the Kings beat a good hockey team this season?

When they beat Toronto earlier, the Leafs were struggling and were losing to the Sharks and Ducks. They were 4-4-1.

Lightning were 3-4-0 when LA beat them. Detroit was 7-5-3 when we beat them.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kings won the previous game 5-2 with new call-up Copley. Try him against the Habs and see what happens. Quick/Copley should be platooning going forward and not Quick being given majority starts.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Same guy that hit durzi, right?
I dont know I just saw Durzi pushing someone near the boards - was it him? Its pretty sad that the only guy who sticks up for the Kaliyev hit is by far the shortest dude on the team. I have a hard time like this team - would be much easier to hate them.

Reactions: steepdrop

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Kings won the previous game 5-2 with new call-up Copley. Try him against the Habs and see what happens. Quick/Copley should be platooning going forward and not Quick being given majority starts.
I agree - JQ hasnt shown enough to be considered the full time starter. Let Copley platoon - there is nothing to lose at this point

Reactions: ru4reals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad