GDT: 2022-23 season game 29 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @4:00pm 12/8/22

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Every time he makes a gut feel...theyve lost the game. PERIOD. Now pardon me while I finish my F****** Del Taco Spicy Chicken Burrito with extra Del Effing Scorcho and watching the Effing Directors Cut of Blade Runner that highly suggests Deckard is a F****** replicant.

LOL again, bullshit, take your feelings elsewhere.....

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
It's not feelings. The director's cut sucks, and Blade Runner 2049 was objectively the better film.

LOL that part sure, but the other part, of everytime TM makes a decision I don't agree with we lose....is definitely fan fiction full of feelings.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
LOL that part sure, but the other part, of everytime TM makes a decision I don't agree with we lose....is definitely fan fiction full of feelings.

one of the worst defenses and PKs in the league built on playing the same player combos in the same positions the majority of the year and consistently getting the same results- yet going to the well again and again with the same ill fated results. 7th worst in the league for GA...using the same tandems over and over again.

Its not a decision I dont agree with- its the inability to make a decision period. Wont call a Time Out. Wont give younger players a chance. Wont make any type of in game strategy change. Same combos to start the OTs. Over and over again with the same results. Ill see your F**** Ryan Gosling and raise you a F***** Edward James Olmos.

Reactions: King'sPawn

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
one of the worst defenses and PKs in the league built on playing the same player combos in the same positions the majority of the year and consistently getting the same results- yet going to the well again and again with the same ill fated results. 7th worst in the league for GA...using the same tandems over and over again.

Its not a decision I dont agree with- its the inability to make a decision period. Wont call a Time Out. Wont give younger players a chance. Wont make any type of in game strategy change. Same combos to start the OTs. Over and over again with the same results. Ill see your F**** Ryan Gosling and raise you a F***** Edward James Olmos.

And there you go....making shit up again....Won't give younger players a chance......Vilardi, Kaliyev, Fagemo, JAD, Andersson, Durzi, just to name a few......who isn't he giving a chance to? Bjornfoot? So Bjornfoot playing 75 games last year....was him not giving youngsters a chance?

It's 100% a decision you don't agree with it......what kind of in game strategy change do you want, he changes line combos....but you want....for them to go away from a 1-3-1 to a box plus 1, mid game without oh wait....so it's not in game strategy change you want, it's just different lines?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Kings are now 9th in the conference by P%. Out of a playoff spot.

5th in the division.

14 wins, 15 losses. -7 goal differential.
If the Kings don't make the play-offs head will roll. Players will be shown the door as well as Blake,TM and perhaps Robutaille

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That was a beatdown. No idea how Toronto did not pit a couple in the first. Not just the number of shots given but they all seemed to be from the homeplate area in front of the net. Somehow made it to the intermission at zeroes, than continued to suck in the 2nd.

Durzi looked like crap through two. Soo many bobbles of the puck. Then after the slash/high stick, he seemed to play better once the crowd rode his ass. I am far from a Durzi supporter but christ did I want him to get a goal after that. Getting boo'd at your home rink, with so many family and friend in the stands, by the team that drafted you, for taking a stick to the back of the head.

yeah, even the canadian media was puzzled with that. it was a dick move by the fans for sure. You'd swear he was the one who chopped someones neck with his stick.

Reactions: YP44

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
It was just too blatant. Lucky Durzi didn't get hurt.

It was clearly explained in the video, yet some on another board seem to think durzi dove, faked it, seen worse not called, major was enough, durzi should've been suspended too for starting it, and on and on...

Thought it should've been been more than one, but whatever. Wish they'd nail Reese too for the hit on Kalyiev. Not sure how they didn't think it was not a headshot.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
If the Kings don't make the play-offs head will roll. Players will be shown the door as well as Blake,TM and perhaps Robutaille
I wanted to comment on similar recent comments on this topic from another thread, but I’m banned from posting there…so since you brought it up here…

Someone was saying how they thought it would be a good thing if the Kings miss the playoffs, couldn’t disagree more. It would be an absolute disaster if they miss…you can’t take three steps forward and four steps back. I think if that happened, Blake’s job is more on the line than TM.

I’m OK with a rebuild that takes longer than expected as long as there’s improvement every year. Blake needs to address the defense, that’s really the only issue — and if Petersen had played to minimal expectations thus far, I think we have at least 6 more points in the standings. Then we don’t have overly dramatic HF posters standing on the ledge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad