Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Bummer,

Celtics’ Danilo Gallinari Suffers Apparent Knee Injury In FIBA Qualifier​

Hopefully, time for Brad to make an adjustment .

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
MAYBE GOOD NEWS ON 8-28-22.
3:30 AM DST

New Boston Celtics forward Danilo Gallinari suffered a scary left knee injury on Saturday while playing for Italy against Georgia in the FIBA World Cup qualifiers, and there were legitimate fears that he damaged his ACL. Fortunately, that is not the case.

Last edited:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Why do bad teams make moronic trades with Danny Ainge?

That is a ridiculous overpayment Mitchell isn't that much better than Sexton.

Reactions: ruhzy

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Danny did it again.

He got very good value for two very overrated players in Robert and Mitchell. No wonder Ainge didn't waste much time trading both. Good for Utah.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Danny did it again.

He got very good value for two very overrated players in Robert and Mitchell. No wonder Ainge didn't waste much time trading both. Good for Utah.

The West is pretty open and they'd have been near the top but you trade guys a year early vs a year late.

Gordon Hayward really screwed the Jazz over bandwagon hopping to the Celtics. They would have made a finals appearance if they had him the last few years.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Why do bad teams make moronic trades with Danny Ainge?

That is a ridiculous overpayment Mitchell isn't that much better than Sexton.
'
Gotta disagree here. Sexton was an RFA this summer, and he got very little interest around the league,

Cleveland gave up
Sexton, put up big numbers on a tanking team 2 years ago, but has questions about where he fits, and is coming off injury.
Markinen. Decent enough player, but has no real position, and wasn't a great fit in Cleveland
Agbaji, overage rookie projects to a nice bench role player

3 future first round picks. Given the talent in Cleveland, very good chance these picks are mostly in the 20s

Mitchell is a good bit better than Sexton. He is a legit top 25 NBA player

Cleveland is now a legit contender. They have 2 fairly elite bigs, and 2 fairly elite guards, and a ton of depth around them

Reactions: quietbruinfan

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Ainge's reputation for robbing teams is overstated and based almost completely on the trade with the Nets and the IT trade.
The media ran with it because it seemed true based on all of Ainge's second round picks and much due diligence from Ainge. Ainge perpetuated it because of his ego and the need to justify missing on players that would have made them contenders.
Utah gave up a lot, but not as much as it appears. Sexton is a talented ball-hog who needs to play pg to see the ball but is a lousy pg. The picks will be low. The swaps will be more useful, I think. Lauri M is a gifted scorer, capable of over 20 a game, but he cannot defend anyone.

Last edited:

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Guy is made of glass and not someone they were going to be able to rely on consistently

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
wtf

Got my hopes up to shoot them down smdh

Hauser szn i guess

I know he wanted to play for his country, but his ass needed to stay here and workout.

I don't like Carmelo but, bring him in and get off the bench. f*** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad