GDT: 2021 TDL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
In the hour plus lockout I was able to read Carp’s article in the Athletic. Knew there’d be little to no activity. Expecting Barron and Corsi heart attack Mason Geertsen to get called up in the near term.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Can’t get over the incompetent morons bitching on Twitter that we just sat around and didn’t do anything like the rest of the teams in our division.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I keep looking at the pieces involved and I just don't understand it at all.

Are we undervaluing Mantha severely or what?

Vrana is RFA too.

Panik is kind of a cap dump. Two more years on the contract after this season.

It seems like so much. Mantha comes with a rather big contract.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
It's good they had an inactive deadline. No reason to make any moves. They have plenty of assets in the pipeline, have picks in this draft they can still make, and aren't really being pushed from management to make a deep playoff run. Window is just opening. The boost to the team is coming in the form of Kravtsov. It's coming in the form of Jones (potentially). It's Kakko and Lafreniere going from NHL players to more impact players. It's Shesterkin being able to handle a starter's work and Georgiev coming back to being at least an NHL goalie.

Also, none of the teams wanted to give the Rangers extra picks in exchange for their cap space. I don't think they want to give this front office more options to find players. Past few years we've turned more middle round picks into assets than a lot of other teams.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
That's why they call it HF Boards, every time there's H, it Fs.
upload_2021-4-12_16-52-23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad