OT - NO POLITICS 2021- Summer on the horizon edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
64 1/2 was the doozie for me when this showed up in the mail

Medicare_card_new.jpg
I had part A and just sent on all of the paperwork for part B. I have a Metegap plan set up to start Aug 1 and a plan for prescriptions.

Reactions: Fenway

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
IDK how many of u had covid but seems only time I feel well or better is after I have thrown up. But I'm not even throwing up anything, just liquid since I have barely been eating.

Tomorrow is a week and this weekend I should feel 100% feel better each day except those 2 times a day I have to puke. This shit has mostly been uncomfortable.

Seems I throw up like 40 minutes to an hour after I take
Advil
D3
Zinc
Vitamin C

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Well, I probably should have provided a bit of context with my slow down comments! In my very narrow minded view of the world, I'm basically placing my view on the bridge I drive under all the time, and when Acela is passing it's moving at a normal train clip, not fast speeds by any means. The area I'm in is southbound for about 5 miles before you reach the CT River and Old Saybrook, and Northbound just after the CT River. I thought from all the vantage points I see the train it isn't cranking, but I could be wrong.

Regardless, I do wish they would find a way to improve it without too much pain. I don't like to drive and I HATE to fly, so I'd use train service if it was faster/cheaper.

It's not the trains, rather the tracks and the congestion. I'm not sure Amtrak even owns the rails on the majority of the NE Corridor

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
64 1/2 was the doozie for me when this showed up in the mail

Medicare_card_new.jpg

Right around next year at this time I’ll be dealing with this. I’m gonna have to find a resource to help me navigate through it.
The one downside of leaving work early is not having that available to me.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
IDK how many of u had covid but seems only time I feel well or better is after I have thrown up. But I'm not even throwing up anything, just liquid since I have barely been eating.

Tomorrow is a week and this weekend I should feel 100% feel better each day except those 2 times a day I have to puke. This shit has mostly been uncomfortable.

Advil
D3
Zinc
Vitamin C

Did you get the vaccine?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Advil
D3
Zinc
Vitamin C
Call your doctor

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Dont trust it

especially reading that people with the vaccine still get covid.

also feeling much better today. Its been a week.

what part don’t you trust about it? I’m not a huge vaccine guy either but it’s two fold. 1. You may not have died but you don’t know if you may have infected others and they may be older and compromised. 2. If you do get Covid after a vaccination you will more than likely limit the severity. You’re a pretty young guy getting the vaccine is more for others than you anyways

Reactions: Ladyfan

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
One the worst parts of all this is the boredom. My body naturally wakes me up at 5AM so I can be at work at 630. But got covid no work so I am struggling to fill the time in these days. Watched movies and played some games but that gets old after awhile. Watched like 6-7 Pam Grier movies. Didnt know her and Sid Haig were in soo many together.

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Crashed my AtV June 19th .Still in hospital.Shattered Pelvis and right hip.Had to drill hole in my leg above knee and insert pin to get leverage to put my leg back in.Broke every rib on right side and 2 on left side.Collapsed Lung and broke my back in 2 places.The back breaks were stable Thank God.Finally with use of a walker on my feet a bit.Heres hoping with this physio I can get home in near future .Been reading alot and saw today Bruins resigned Carlo.That made me smile a bit.Go Bruins.ps Love to enjoy the end of summer God willing.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Crashed my AtV June 19th .Still in hospital.Shattered Pelvis and right hip.Had to drill hole in my leg above knee and insert pin to get leverage to put my leg back in.Broke every rib on right side and 2 on left side.Collapsed Lung and broke my back in 2 places.The back breaks were stable Thank God.Finally with use of a walker on my feet a bit.Heres hoping with this physio I can get home in near future .Been reading alot and saw today Bruins resigned Carlo.That made me smile a bit.Go Bruins.ps Love to enjoy the end of summer God willing.

holycrap!
Best wishes…..wow.

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much

Yikes, godspeed on the recovery. Stay strong and you will meet the end of summer goal.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Holy crap. Glad you are ok!!!

On LTIR you go! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad