2021 Season Discussion Thread

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
What's everyone's thoughts on OBJ to Rams? I was wishing he'd go to Packers as I picked him up as a flyer. Does he get a decent enough target share to be viable?

Looks like he still hasn't officially decided.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
What's everyone's thoughts on OBJ to Rams? I was wishing he'd go to Packers as I picked him up as a flyer. Does he get a decent enough target share to be viable?

He’s not elite any more I don’t think but he will probably see enough snaps to really eff things up for Robert Woods and to cut into Kupp’s work too. As for OBJ himself, I don’t see big things but lord knows I’ve been wrong before.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.

He’s not elite any more I don’t think but he will probably see enough snaps to really eff things up for Robert Woods and to cut into Kupp’s work too. As for OBJ himself, I don’t see big things but lord knows I’ve been wrong before.
I see it as OBJ is a direct Van Jefferson replacement that will demand a few more targets per game. This will hurt Woods probably more than Kupp, though I think Woods is a better receiver than OBJ at this point in their career.

OBJ probably won't have a ton of stand-alone value, but if Kupp or Woods were to get hurt his value could skyrocket.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I see it as OBJ is a direct Van Jefferson replacement that will demand a few more targets per game. This will hurt Woods probably more than Kupp, though I think Woods is a better receiver than OBJ at this point in their career.

OBJ probably won't have a ton of stand-alone value, but if Kupp or Woods were to get hurt his value could skyrocket.
Wow and woods goes out for the season. Damn. OBJ could have some real value.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
That meaningless FG by LA cost me the win. Would have put me in 2nd and a chance for a bye, need to win out and get some help for that. Should still make the playoffs but don't want to risk getting knocked out of the money right away.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
is it me or is quarterback production in fantasy going off a cliff?

the chargers offensive scheme sucks and it hurting herbert and annoying me. i'm in a league where i also have brady and didn't think he'd be my qb1 all year. another league i have him and hurts with a superflex spot. having hurts in fantasy tends to be a wild ride.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
is it me or is quarterback production in fantasy going off a cliff?

the chargers offensive scheme sucks and it hurting herbert and annoying me. i'm in a league where i also have brady and didn't think he'd be my qb1 all year. another league i have him and hurts with a superflex spot. having hurts in fantasy tends to be a wild ride.

Hurts is like the race horse that stays in the back the entire race then shoots to the outside to place down the final stretch

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
In a league with one keeer and it can’t be the same player as the previous year…

A trade of Derek Henry from a team that kept him and will make the playoffs for Jonathan Taylor from a team that is out of it and would keep Henry.

does your league veto this?

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
I need 35,4 points (PPR) from Fournette, Barkley and Gano tomorrow to win my matchup. If I win, I still alive for the playoffs. If I don't, well, It is still mathematically possible, but let's say it will be way harder!

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Yesterday's result is why I try very hard to not look at scores until Monday morning. I knew from just watching NFL that Jonathan Taylor (on my opponent's roster) went off, so I figured I was way behind with little chance of catching up, although I knew I had a bunch of guys in the late afternoon and Sunday night games.

Had I scoreboard-watched in my league app all day, I would have been gritting my teeth all day hoping for a come-from-behind but not really expecting it. Instead, I woke up this morning to a 10 point win, with much less of my Sunday spent stressing.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Add E Moore or D Mooney? Both somehow still on the wire but they won’t be. This league has limited add/drops or I’d just do both.
Moore, for sure.

Serious breakout potential. Lots of draft analysts loved him coming out of college and he is finally getting the large role he needs. I don't mind Mooney but the upside is not even close IMO.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
In a league with one keeer and it can’t be the same player as the previous year…

A trade of Derek Henry from a team that kept him and will make the playoffs for Jonathan Taylor from a team that is out of it and would keep Henry.

does your league veto this?
I don't think that's veto-worthy, if it's a keeper league. While it is unfortunate that a team in the playoffs is gaining an immediate benefit, they're also giving up Derrick Henry for next season. JT is a hell of a player in his own right, but Derrick Henry is Derrick Henry.

Add E Moore or D Mooney? Both somehow still on the wire but they won’t be. This league has limited add/drops or I’d just do both.
Moore is the better WR imo, but Mooney has the better QB situation (as long as Dalton is starting). Personally I'd lean Moore.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
kamara, hopkins, ingram, and now waller all injured. and i just got gronk back too

somehow my team is still in a playoff spot

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
kamara, hopkins, ingram, and now waller all injured. and i just got gronk back too

somehow my team is still in a playoff spot

Got all that minus Waller and Gronkowski.

After a really bad start I've been on a hot streak and have somehow positioned myself in a tie for first. In a really bad spot this week as my other starting RB this week will be Devonta Freeman with the waiver wire being very shallow. Only options are Alex Collins and Hilliard from TEN.

I planned ahead last week and nabbed Tony Pollard from someone last week. After Ingram went down, that paid off huge today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad