2021 Season Discussion Thread

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Went up against Evans and Kupp in one league and Kupp, Chase, and the Adams/Rodgers stack today in the other (while missing Josh Allen, Najee, and Chubb in that one).
Today was not a fun one

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
What would people do in this situation. An owner is desperate for RB and has a ton of WR (Hill, Godwin, Evans, Deebo, Mike Williams). I have Jefferson, Allen, Toney, and Waddle. My RBs are Aaron Jones, Najee Harris, James Robinson, AJ Dillon, and Michael Carter.

Should I sell high on Michael Carter to upgrade my #2 WR, or just keep my RB depth with inevitable injuries? We start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 flex for the relevant positions here.

Obviously a lot will depend on Robinson's injury actually being minor, and the possibility of Toney being healthy and potentially keeping that #1 role, making the WR upgrade less of a need.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
What would people do in this situation. An owner is desperate for RB and has a ton of WR (Hill, Godwin, Evans, Deebo, Mike Williams). I have Jefferson, Allen, Toney, and Waddle. My RBs are Aaron Jones, Najee Harris, James Robinson, AJ Dillon, and Michael Carter.

Should I sell high on Michael Carter to upgrade my #2 WR, or just keep my RB depth with inevitable injuries? We start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 flex for the relevant positions here.

Obviously a lot will depend on Robinson's injury actually being minor, and the possibility of Toney being healthy and potentially keeping that #1 role, making the WR upgrade less of a need.

Carter has looked pretty good. You could try and trade Robinson. Not sure how long he’s out for. Deebo sees a lot of targets and Mike Williams would be a good target as well to acquire. Doubt you would get the other three for Robinson or even Carter for that matter. Actually I’d say Deebo or one of the TB guys would give you great WR depth while you still have 2/3 stud RBs.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Won it by a last minute Harrison Butker field goal last night!! Big win this week pulled me into 3rd and kept me from sliding into the middle of the pack.

Went into the Monday night game up 10 points with Butker vs. Mahomes. I figured it was a sure loss, not expecting Mahomes to drop two duds in a row, but he did.The Giants were able to keep the chiefs out of the end zone on the final drive, and Butker capped it off.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Mike Davis worth a pickup? Someone dropped him in my league. My RB depth is Edmonds, E. Mitchell, Gaskin, L. Murray & JD Mckissic

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Mike Davis worth a pickup? Someone dropped him in my league. My RB depth is Edmonds, E. Mitchell, Gaskin, L. Murray & JD Mckissic

thats alot of RB depth. who would you be dropping in order to pick up Davis? I have him on my bench. he hasnt been great by anymeans.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Well, last week absolutely whomped my team, especially if Robinson misses some time. Lost my RB1 (Henry) and RB2 (Robinson) and I've got Metcalf and Evans on bye this week so I can't even exploit my WR depth. Here's to hoping Josh Jacobs finds the form that he's lost for a couple of years now.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
thats alot of RB depth. who would you be dropping in order to pick up Davis? I have him on my bench. he hasnt been great by anymeans.

Well I planned on dropping my extra kicker for him but I just lost my QB Rodgers for this week. Who thinks Jordan Love will do well vs the Chiefs? I need a QB and there is f*** all out there.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well I planned on dropping my extra kicker for him but I just lost my QB Rodgers for this week. Who thinks Jordan Love will do well vs the Chiefs? I need a QB and there is f*** all out there.
Love will have a solid floor against the Chiefs, it's why Daniel Jones was popular last week. I'm not sure he'd be my go to streamer, would depend on available options, but he'd definitely be in a group that I'd strongly consider steaming.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Love will have a solid floor against the Chiefs, it's why Daniel Jones was popular last week. I'm not sure he'd be my go to streamer, would depend on available options, but he'd definitely be in a group that I'd strongly consider steaming.

Mayfield, Jones, Roethlisberger, Darnold, Mac Jones, Lawrence, Fields are available. Lawrence has a bad matchup. Big Ben and Love are probably who I will pick between. What really sucks is I traded away Cousins yesterday for Myles Gaskin. I usually only carry 1 QB so I figured I’d get some RB depth.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Mayfield, Jones, Roethlisberger, Darnold, Mac Jones, Lawrence, Fields are available. Lawrence has a bad matchup. Big Ben and Love are probably who I will pick between. What really sucks is I traded away Cousins yesterday for Myles Gaskin. I usually only carry 1 QB so I figured I’d get some RB depth.
Daniel Jones and Love are probably a couple safeish options as streamers. Fields if you are feeling risky and want upside, but he could easily bust.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I got offered Mixon and Boyd for Jefferson. What do we think here?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009

Had to re-read this a few times to make sure I wasnt crazy. Why the hell would you have an extra kicker

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
9-6 for the jags? Who saw that coming? Sunk my week with allan, Diggs and sanders starting. Was on a 5 game win streak as well. Maybe najie will ball out with a 50 pt performance on Monday lol

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
I need 24,1 PPR points from Mooney and Herbert to win my matchup. Not overly confident about this, but it could still happen

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I did not expect Conner to be the potential boom and Patterson to be the consistent floor among my choices after Henry's injury but here we are.

Losing Henry hurts no doubt but I managed to assemble some decent depth to where I didn't have to look to make a trade to replace him. Drafting Conner as my 3rd RB seemed iffy at the time but makes me look smarter than I really am now.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2