2021 Season Discussion Thread

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Got all that minus Waller and Gronkowski.

After a really bad start I've been on a hot streak and have somehow positioned myself in a tie for first. In a really bad spot this week as my other starting RB this week will be Devonta Freeman with the waiver wire being very shallow. Only options are Alex Collins and Hilliard from TEN.

I planned ahead last week and nabbed Tony Pollard from someone last week. After Ingram went down, that paid off huge today.
i streamed the bears D and tony jones jr today, so that pretty much sums up how my week is going

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
oh boy. I was in second in my online leauge but this weekend was disastrous for me....my bench had enough points combined to beat most teams. Fournette, Mooney, jacobs, Knox, miami defence and a few others. I didnt make bad decisions at least they just blew up.

Still in 1st in my live draft league though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Won a matchup with less than 100 points, bless you Antonio Gibson

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I was 8-2 two weeks ago and leading my league in points.

Lost last week to a guy with 220 points.

Lost this week after losing Swift, Waller and Cook during the game.

Now, realistically have no shot at winning the title.

Fantasy is a fickle bitch.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I just lost Cook but still have Mattison, Mitchell, Robinson, CEH and Hubbard going forward in non-PPR. Should I be playing matchups or just pick 2 and set and forget and not overthink it?

I'm thinking Mattison and Mitchell are a no brainer for this week at least.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I just lost Cook but still have Mattison, Mitchell, Robinson, CEH and Hubbard going forward in non-PPR. Should I be playing matchups or just pick 2 and set and forget and not overthink it?

Trade deadline? Could you improve another spot by moving one of Robinson or CEH?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
just when i get ingram back, looks like MG3 might not play this week. my team just can't catch a break with injuries

kamara and hopkins have missed extended time and now it looks like waller will as well

and somehow my team is 7-5 and in 3rd place

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.

Mattison and Mitchell for sure this week.

Robinson and CEH are definitely playable, CEH took an impressive role back in his first game back from injury. Do you have a flex? I would probably flex one of them over your receivers.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Ugh, this week has been such an utter disappointment. I always draft very RB heavy, and I've been devastated with injury. 3rd week in a row that I'm without my #1 AND #2 RB's as well as losing my #1 WR for 4 straight weeks.

Went long stretch missing both Kamara and Hopkins. Aaron Jones missed time, and my byes were horribly timed.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Mattison and Mitchell for sure this week.

Robinson and CEH are definitely playable, CEH took an impressive role back in his first game back from injury. Do you have a flex? I would probably flex one of them over your receivers.

Nope no flex, start 3WR. Wish there was, probably would have probably played one over Cooper last night in that case.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Ugh, in one league I am starting Ty Johnson and Rex Burkhead at RB. Am 7-5 and in 5th place in a league in which 6 teams make the playoffs.

Last edited:

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Nick Folk just got dropped in my league. Do you guys think I should try and claim him and drop Justin Tucker for the playoffs?

I know that would mean I would not have a Kicker for this week, but win or lose, I will still finish in 4th place in the RS no matter what.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
should i be annoyed? the last three weeks a lady in our pool has not set her lines and had two players rostered who are Out/IA. no one said boo until this week and i have her as an opponent. I can clinch first place and win some money for being regular season champ. one of the guys that are calling for her lines to be set just had a free win through her last week.......... i think i am annoyed lol. i should beat her but if she flukes out a win and the guy that is tied with me for 1st (i win the tie breaker) wins then I'm out cash.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
should i be annoyed? the last three weeks a lady in our pool has not set her lines and had two players rostered who are Out/IA. no one said boo until this week and i have her as an opponent. I can clinch first place and win some money for being regular season champ. one of the guys that are calling for her lines to be set just had a free win through her last week.......... i think i am annoyed lol. i should beat her but if she flukes out a win and the guy that is tied with me for 1st (i win the tie breaker) wins then I'm out cash.
I would be annoyed but I also probably would have said something the first week she didn’t set her lineup.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
My season basically comes down to hoping Stafford/Jefferson stay under 31 points combined….
Sorry bud. That's the worst way to end a season, hoping for players to do shitty and then they hit that 50 yard td.

I ended up making playoffs in 4/5 leagues. No byes though and really not a top top team in any of them, going to need to get lucky.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Both my second place teams lost but stayed in second, no byes, and one of my match ups i dont feel good about

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Ended up winning both my matchups this week to claim regular season champ in my two money leagues and money for the placements.

Unfortunately there is no bye for the regular season winner so if history repeats its self I will probably get beat by an underdog in round one matchups lol. Esp if J. Allen's injury is serious as I only have Tua as a backup.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Who do you go with in the playoffs, Lamar, Burrow, or Jimmy G? If you could carry 2, which 2? I guess Big Ben is an option as well.

Have a bye for week 15, so only weeks 16 and 17 matter.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Who do you go with in the playoffs, Lamar, Burrow, or Jimmy G? If you could carry 2, which 2? I guess Big Ben is an option as well.

Have a bye for week 15, so only weeks 16 and 17 matter.

I like Lamar and Burrow for weeks 16 and 17 more than jimmy G.

Rav vs Beng then you have

Beng vs Chiefs and Rav vs Rams.

I think these games will give you better chances of points than Jimmy G vs Titans and Texans.

I could be absolutely wrong as well lol but i would go Lamar and Burrow.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad