2021 Season Discussion Thread

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I like Lamar and Burrow for weeks 16 and 17 more than jimmy G.
I'm just split because I think their floors are lower, but they also have a higher ceiling. So, I'm not sure if I want to take a safe 15-20 points or risk it for more.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
fair enough.

If i was to take Jimmy G i would probably play him over Lamar. Just due to injury and inconsistent play by Lamar this season.
I currently have Lamar and Burrow, and will probably just play one of them. If I'm going to lose in the playoffs, it'll be because one of the top guys played bad, not because I got too cute and benched a higher ranked player. I'm just hoping Lamar or Burrow give me confidence this week for who to start next week.

Reactions: tacogeoff

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
i can put either Darryl Williams or McLaurin in my flex....... WFT ravaged by covid BS so im thinking Williams but i already have helaire?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Well. trending towards an easy win in one league but in the other I came up against Mahomes and Hill and their magic day was just too much for me to overcome.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
2 leagues my teams played great defense (aka the other guy sucked lol), so should get wins there.

One league completely up in the air still, other league all my big guys did sweet f*** all so lost.

What a weird weekend of football.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
My money league playoffs...I'm up by 16 going in tonight.

He has Stafford going and I have Goedert.

I'm projected to win but not very confident.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
With everything going on I feel fortunate that my league goes to week 18 and that I already locked up a playoff birth with a first round bye for next week.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I will probably play this conservative, having had regular season success, but some of what’s gone on in recent weeks has be thinking…

Listening to some of the ESPN fantasy podcast and see during the bit on Cordarelle Patterson that they lump him with other underperforming backs including me Harris and Conner. Guess who my three backs are? With Conner getting a Q and Patterson with a good matchup, I’m probably going with Najee and CP but would anyone play Conner over them? Or, for that matter, Gordon?

And I worked hard to have three reliable receivers and have been rolling out Jefferson, Kupp and Diontae but have AB finally active. Would anyone slot him over DJ?

tl;dr
Pick 2 - Najee, Conner, Cordarelle
Pick 1 - Diontae, A Brown

Last edited:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
ugh Kittle just got me off to a bad start. i should have started Goedert i guess but it is what it is. hopefully i can push through to the finals.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
My team last week (when it mattered) scored 74 points.

My team this week (when I’m eliminated) so far has 124 points with 3 players still to play :eyeroll:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I currently have Lamar and Burrow, and will probably just play one of them. If I'm going to lose in the playoffs, it'll be because one of the top guys played bad, not because I got too cute and benched a higher ranked player. I'm just hoping Lamar or Burrow give me confidence this week for who to start next week.

hope you played burrows today!

Reactions: bleedblue1223

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille