Celtics/NBA 2021 Regular Season Part 2 - RIP Elgin Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Brad needs to sit Kemba more & let Pritchard play

Agree. He constantly turns over the ball and doesn't score. He takes shots, but they don't go in. How can you get a rhythm not playing all the time? Bench him and give the youth a run.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Those T Wolves jerseys are hideous
the ownership is worse, Ali.... KG has been ignored both as a player and as a prospective owner of that franchise..... why Glen Taylor even owns that franchise has been questionable at best.... imagine if Taylor, not Wyc were owning this franchise and how our media treats the Celtics.....

Reactions: Alicat

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If they were smart they would have held the ball instead of dunking it there

wolves weren’t trying to get back, could’ve knocked at least another 3-5 seconds off the clock

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Those T Wolves jerseys are hideous
Horrible! Hurts my eyes. Thank god that highlighter green trend hasn’t made its way into the NHL.

Wait..

Screen_Shot_2020_10_28_at_10.01.12_AM.png

Reactions: Alicat

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
What a night for Tatum, 53 a record for him. The Celtics never should have been behind during this game, this was the Timberwolves that they played. Glad they finally won. As for Kemba waking up in OT, never mind, I will keep my thoughts. Next gane

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
What a night for Tatum, 53 a record for him. The Celtics never should have been behind during this game, this was the Timberwolves that they played. Glad they finally won. As for Kemba waking up in OT, never mind, I will keep my thoughts. Next gane
@ Denver I believe it's a 3 PM Sunday game on NBCSB/NBA TV

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Down by 15, up by 10 in the 4th, & win in OT. My goodness, this team....lol.

Beat Denver tomorrow would be nice.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Friday night started a 7 game series that Walker will play every night if healthy. No back to back games. We will see what he has left. Last night with his best performance in OT still left him with the worse % for FT and 3 pts of the starters. Before the OT, he should have been benched.

Go Walker.....try to improve your scoring and reduce the turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad