Celtics/NBA 2021 Regular Season Part 2 - RIP Elgin Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I don’t think he’s been very good but I think he’s a good player trying to come back from a bad injury. Tonight I saw him penetrating more and creating more. He got cold with his shot after I made that post

I don’t know where you get the FT% stuff, I assume you mean FG% because he’s the best free throw shooter on the team

Great win tonight from them

Yeah I posted wrong meant FG%. No doubt about him trying to come back and maybe it won't happen, hasn't yet. We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah I posted wrong meant FG%. No doubt about him trying to come back and maybe it won't happen, hasn't yet. We will have to wait and see.

if he plays like he did tonight every night then they’ll be in good shape, we just haven’t seen that consistency from him yet

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NBA G League update:

Erie Bayhawks franchise finally collapses; after 4 iterations of extending that legacy.... the ownership of the franchise ceases operations

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
This Celtic team has the two Jays, we know about them; they are carrying this team on their back. Marcus Smart is everything this team needs; without him, there is no team. Robert Williams III bloomed at the right time, if he has a good game then the Celtics win. Since coming back Tristan Thompson has been a spark. Let's not forget Pritchard, he is the rookie that has immediately helped this team, he still is a first year rookie. Langford coming back can produce defense, badly needed, and hopefully some scoring. If Fournier can get bad and be consistent he will help in a big way. G.Williams & Ojeleye need to step up their game, it is time. Then there is Walker. IMO he turns the ball over too many times because his speed gets out of control. He is too small for defense, this costs the team. So he MUST become consistent with his offense, his %s must get better on 3P and FG. Sometimes I think they would be better without him. In summary, if all this can come together, we Celtic fans are in for a ride.

Bring it on Celtics let take that ride together.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Aldridge, who played in Portland, San Antonio, until his buyout earlier this season, and then signed in Brooklyn, retires after dealing with an irregular heartbeat

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I find it hard to be embarrassed in a decisive win. I’m actually almost more impressed than embarrassed at Wagner being a -20 in 5 min

Jaylen is preposterous

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Both LA and Boston had players out. LA, of course, had the most valuable out. Celtic's had a great game. Tristan Thompson filled in for Robert Williams, who was out injured, he had a terrific game. Brown, nothing needs to be said, he did it. Kemba Walker had a good game, fewer TOs, better percentage with FGs & 3Ps. Marcus was Marcus, very much needed and delivered. Tatum was off with the points but had a good game. Pritchard had a good night. Because of the team effort last night they:

Had an unbeatable West coast, 3 game, trip.

Had there 5th consecutive win

Have won 7 of their last 8 games

Outstanding ride so far, keep it going, now at home for 3 games.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Dwayne Wade, who put the Miami Heat on his back during his playing career.... and then founded Budweiser Zero has joined the ownership group of the Utah Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad