Celtics/NBA 2021 Regular Season Part 2 - RIP Elgin Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He can score, but he can’t defend. Fortunately the bench has a bunch of all-defense guys so maybe he will complement them

whenever I saw Wagner out there he kinda stunk. Kornet has definitely been the more effective player

Reactions: N o o d l e s

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
whenever I saw Wagner out there he kinda stunk. Kornet has definitely been the more effective player

I'm glad you cleared that up because I was surprised that they kept Kornet over Wagner. I haven't seen any full Celtics games since the Theis deal went down but from the highlights I have seen Wagner looked pretty good but of course that's why they're called " highlights ". :laugh:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm glad you cleared that up because I was surprised that they kept Kornet over Wagner. I haven't seen any full Celtics games since the Theis deal went down but from the highlights I have seen Wagner looked pretty good but of course that's why they're called " highlights ". :laugh:

yeah Wagner basically tried hard but he’s not particularly good at anything. Kornet has been effective spacing the floor and protecting the rim when he’s gotten some run. He’s nothing special but he’s huge so that helps things in his favor

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
This is an " under the radar " type of move that could pay off huge down the road:

Parker gets assigned a retired # I believe I don't think 33 WOULD go over too well in Boston or French Lick, Indiana if the #33 IS retired atop the Garden rafters.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Warriors-Celtics games are always awesome

also Draymond throwing temper tantrums never gets old

Huge shot by Kemba

Also you have to be kidding me Steph

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tatum was sensational. 44-10 with the most minutes and the best +/-

superstar performance. He’s been ridiculous lately

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Tatum was sensational. 44-10 with the most minutes and the best +/-

superstar performance. He’s been ridiculous lately
Perk really woke him up.

And I like that he personally called Perk. He could of whined about it like his trainer did. But he reached out. And since then he has literally taken over. And we need that going forward. Props to him.

Reactions: CDJ

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I really hope that a few years down the road Stevens is not looking for another Head Coaching job and regretting this decision. :amazed:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
thanks Wyc and Danny for not bungling the Parker addition as Parker got reassigned the famed Ray Allen 20, since 33 isn't to be worn again in New England and avoid another Cowens/Loscutoff debacle, and why the Celtics have a name among the legend banners in the Garden rafters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca