Celtics/NBA 2021 Regular Season Part 2 - RIP Elgin Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
love to see it!

My thoughts on TimeLord are well documented by now :laugh:. He’s a difference maker imo

They were well documented and you were right on regarding increasing his minutes. He looks great. If you recall I said to you the only concern was injury.

Reactions: CDJ

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Jayson Tatum on Sunday against the Hornets scored his 5,000 point as a Boston Celtic. This makes him the youngest Celtic to reach this mark.

Way to go Jayson

Maybe this goal is why at times, he looked like all he wanted to do was shoot. What did CDJ call it ISO, and I forget what CDJ told me that meant.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Walker playing every night now?
it wasn't a back 2 back scenario.... since there was a game Friday, only when it's a back 2 back like Milwaukee and OKC.. DOES Kemba skip the 2nd game...

only three of those this month..... the Knicks game which is Wednesday after the Sixers come here Tuesday;the 23rd and the 28th are the other two Walker likely misses the 2nd game, the next time the Thunder and Hornets play the Celtics... and that 28th game is Kemba's return to CHA

Schedule @ Boston Celtics | The Official Site of the Boston Celtics

Last edited:
Reactions: The National

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
it wasn't a back 2 back scenario.... since there was a game Friday, only when it's a back 2 back like Milwaukee and OKC.. DOES Kemba skip the 2nd game...

only three of those this month..... the Knicks game which is Wednesday after the Sixers come here Tuesday;the 23rd and the 28th are the other two Walker likely misses the 2nd game, the next time the Thunder and Hornets play the Celtics... and that 28th game is Kemba's return to CHA

Schedule @ Boston Celtics | The Official Site of the Boston Celtics

Thank you. Using "thank you" now since "Thanks" was considered a violation. Thankfully because of the efforts of "Gee Wally" referring me to "Fenway" Fenway got the violation reversed.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Thank you. Using "thank you" now since "Thanks" was considered a violation. Thankfully because of the efforts of "Gee Wally" referring me to "Fenway" Fenway got the violation reversed.
welcome home, then...

on a related note, folks:

it's not just Halak that's dealing with the after effects of this virus.... Tristan Thompson has undergone cardiac testing for the 2nd time, that we know of publically in less than 2 months after that scare which postponed three games in January... it's now unlikely you'll see him activated this season, if what Tatum has already experienced along with RW III being slow to return earlier this season...

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
welcome home, then...

on a related note, folks:

it's not just Halak that's dealing with the after effects of this virus.... Tristan Thompson has undergone cardiac testing for the 2nd time, that we know of publically in less than 2 months after that scare which postponed three games in January... it's now unlikely you'll see him activated this season, if what Tatum has already experienced along with RW III being slow to return earlier this season...

Thank you. That is interesting news. COVID has impacted so much, everywhere, in everyone's lives. re: Tristan we have the new additions plus Langford being back and Williams III playing so well, Tristan can rest for until he is traded in the off season.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Baylor just stomping all over Gonzaga's perfect season.

Pure domination in the national championship game

Reactions: CDJ

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
If it can go wrong for the Celtics, it will. Last night's game was a total disaster, every Celtics' player was schitt. One player in and one player out. Tonight they gets the Knicks in a back to back game, both teams are tied for last in the conference. What can the Celtics do to lose this game as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad