NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Championship Game: (1) Green Bay Packers vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

GB vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I saw 2 Bucs ahead of him in the EZ but did not notice 1 behind him. Maybe he heard a team mate or an official running behind him?

That is why you call Man On! In soccer. If you don't hear it, it is okay.
Both of the Bucs were engaged and if he heads for the pylon it's very unlikely they catch him. Even if they do it's going to be right at the goalline and that's a better play than an off balance throw that never had a shot.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Both of the Bucs were engaged and if he heads for the pylon it's very unlikely they catch him. Even if they do it's going to be right at the goalline and that's a better play than an off balance throw that never had a shot.

I don't disagree with you. He has run in that situation all season. I don't understand why he did not run.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Yahoo has a story about the Blown Call Leads to Interception (in the first half). This is a bad look for the NFL. They are neutral and think the refs changed the outcome!

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Yahoo has a story about the Blown Call Leads to Interception (in the first half). This is a bad look for the NFL. They are neutral and think the refs changed the outcome!
I am surprised you were able to write it that fast!

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Losing 4 SB's ties him with Kelly. That's not good company to be in lol.

Yes he's got 6. But now that he's here, he needs to beat Mahomes.
This is a stupid argument. He's now been to 10 Superbowls. 50% of the seasons Tom Brady played he made it to the final game. That's incredible in this league and nothing delusional people can cry about changes it.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It was 3rd down. So, it wasn't End Zone or Bust. Getting it within the 2 unless he was able to either ram his way into the end zone or juke a defender, would give GB a chance to go for it on 4th down and short.

The Bucs defenders can't leave their man until Rodgers gets past the 8 yard line and by then he has a running start, otherwise, he'll throw it to the man the defender leaves to go after Rodgers.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Irony- Bucs could never win at Lambeau when they had dingy, Sapp, Brooks, Lynch, etc.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Any chance the NFL sanctions Bruce Arians for his pathetic attempt at wearing his mask properly?

I know the answer but if you have a rule to set an example then enforce it.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Wilde also says Rodgers 100% isn't retiring.

Let's say this is true

What options does Rodgers have and how does it effect the Packers?

If he retires, does he have to come back and honor the rest of his contract with the Packers? If he retires do the Packers have dead money?

If he holds out/forces a trade.. does that have cap implications as well?

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Let's say this is true

What options does Rodgers have and how does it effect the Packers?

If he retires, does he have to come back and honor the rest of his contract with the Packers? If he retires do the Packers have dead money?

If he holds out/forces a trade.. does that have cap implications as well?
He should be running the team like Brady. And he should give them a list of what needs to change. Fire ALL the coaches to start with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad