NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Championship Game: (1) Green Bay Packers vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

GB vs TB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
""This is one of the few times where the analytic community and the old school community are in complete agreement. If Green Bay fails on 4th down, then you get to defend Tom Brady on his own 4 yard line where 35% of his playbook isn't available to him. In comparison if he is in the middle of the field he has 100% of the playbook available to him to get that single 1st down. It was bad decision that very few people understand"

-
Troy Aikman

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He should be running the team like Brady. And he should give them a list of what needs to change. Fire ALL the coaches to start with.
Running what what Rodgers should have done on third down rather than throw it across his body. Was room for him to get close to the goal line to setup a 4th and short.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Aaron Rodgers has been added to Brady's Graveyard.

He joins other QBs such as Peyton Manning, Patrick Mahomes, Ben Roethlisberger, Russel Wilson, Drew Brees, and Kurt Warner, all of who also have graves in this graveyard.

Reactions: TB12 and tacogeoff

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Running what what Rodgers should have done on third down rather than throw it across his body. Was room for him to get close to the goal line to setup a 4th and short.
Should of been a hold on a OL right in front of Rodgers on that play.

I agree with kicking the FG with 3 timeouts. What are the chances of scoring that far out and getting the two points just to tie then giving TB 2 mins to get into FG range. Key to me was the three timeouts. I believe stopping them with the timeouts is more likely than scoring that far out then converting the 2 pt conversation

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Should of been a hold on a OL right in front of Rodgers on that play.

I agree with kicking the FG with 3 timeouts. What are the chances of scoring that far out and getting the two points just to tie then giving TB 2 mins to get into FG range. Key to me was the three timeouts. I believe stopping them with the timeouts is more likely than scoring that far out then converting the 2 pt conversation
Why were their officials in the game? Did they call a penalty before they made up 2 to guarantee TB a win.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Huh, the NFL really loves Tom Brady so much that they've conspired to let him keep winning over every other superior talent they could more easily market from day one.

Was this game Fixed? No. Was this game annoying? Yes.

That late flag robbed us of what could have been a legacy defining drive for Rodgers.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Was this game Fixed? No. Was this game annoying? Yes.

That late flag robbed us of what could have been a legacy defining drive for Rodgers.
All the official had to do was ignore like they ignored every penalty during the game. The only other expanation is that the official is a complete imbecile.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
why haven't you been banned for worthless posts.
I was wondering the same thing. Trolling on the site, one of the definitions is posting to make people argue. I haven’t really seen any of this guy’s posts that aren’t inflammatory. Who knows?

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I was wondering the same thing. Trolling on the site, one of the definitions is posting to make people argue. I haven’t really seen any of this guy’s posts that aren’t inflammatory. Who knows?

Can easily say the same for the delusional and salty Packer fans(like the guy you responded to) on here trying to instigate with their "game was rigged/fixed" comments. Maybe if their team had converted more than 6 points off 3 turnovers the outcome would have been different. They didn't though, and the better team won today.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
The Packers had their chances and failed to convert. There were several missed calls both ways, but when it's that obvious in that situation, a flag is coming. The only bad thing about it was how long it took the official to throw it, and it possibly should've been defensive holding instead of DPI. Either way a 1st down is the result and the game is over. Packers scored 6 points off 3 turnovers in the 2nd half and failed to score tds twice in the red zone, that's why they lost, not one correct penalty call.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Pleas stop posting IDIOCY. LeBron has won mutiple championships with mediocre teammates . Jordan usually had an all star team. Rodgers has played his whole career under completely incompetent GM's and coaches.

Jordan has literally won more championships playing with less talent.

Plus he never choked like LeBron and his 8 points

Reactions: Voight

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
why haven't you been banned for worthless posts.
You know it gets tiresome when certain posters go on and on about games being fixed and the refs being bought off. If a person believes that than why in the hell invest their time into something where an unfavourable outcome is predetermined? And then whine about it? It's bloody illogical.

Mar 14, 2011
Brady not only lead the offence tonight with some clutch scoring, he also made Green Bay earn their points with his impressive thrown punts.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Bucs are proof that sometimes you can win the offseason as well as the real season.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
As a Packers fan, yesterday sucked.

But at least it settled any sort of debate about the Brady/Belichik partnership.

Pleas stop posting IDIOCY. LeBron has won mutiple championships with mediocre teammates . Jordan usually had an all star team. Rodgers has played his whole career under completely incompetent GM's and coaches.

Jordan never had a teammate average more than 22 PPG in the finals................. Bron had 3.

When did Bron win a championship with mediocre teammates? ..... the answer is never.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
As a Packers fan, yesterday sucked.

But at least it settled any sort of debate about the Brady/Belichik partnership.

Jordan never had a teammate average more than 22 PPG in the finals................. Bron had 3.

When did Bron win a championship with mediocre teammates? ..... the answer is never.

Comparing scoring rates in different eras is dumb af.

Jordan had Pippen, he wouldn't have won without him. He had Rodman for half, best defensive player and rebounder in the league. The narrative that he carried those teams by himself needs to end. Lebron hasn't won with nobody, but he won with Kyrie and Kevin Love which is wayy less than even just Scottie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->