Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I would love to, but with other obligations I would be one of those infrequent participants, which I think is unfair to other people who legitimately are able to play.

If you need another body, please feel free to reach out, but go ahead and take any who show interest over me. Have fun!

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I have still yet to hear any response from the idle teams, and we are approaching a week since we started a roll call to see who's in. If I don't hear anything from those GMs, I'll be sending invites out soon to the first three GMs who contacted me.

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
You guys doing a keeper league?

giphy.gif

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
You guys doing a keeper league?

giphy.gif

Not this season since we have three new teams, it wouldn't be fair to them. We could take a vote to determine if we move forward with keepers with this draft and subsequent seasons.

The draft is currently scheduled for September 29 at 7:00 PM.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Great, we have our 12 set teams, with three new GMs. Seeing how a majority are in favor of doing away with PIMs, we will no longer use that stat category.

Next on the agenda is to determine the draft time. Chazz is on the east coast so I may schedule the time earlier on Sunday, September 29.

I’m hoping we can get all 12 GMs to attend the live, online draft.

Should we keep the same date and hold the draft at 3:00, 4:00 or 5:00 PST?

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
If you guys ever expand, I'd be interested especially considering it's a keeper league. Wouldn't mind building from the ground up.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
You dorks kicked my team.
I didn't look at the request to post on the league board. I assumed we didn't have to comment on message boards until the league starts.
With that said, I've never missed a week in any sport for 17 years and started every league and was commissioner in them until 2014. I didn't think I needed to confirm my availability considering the fact I confirmed when I accepted the league invite.

I hope all of your teams are full of Kings.
^^^^Kidding of course. But you all suck... In the most respectful way possible.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
You dorks kicked my team.
I didn't look at the request to post on the league board. I assumed we didn't have to comment on message boards until the league starts.
With that said, I've never missed a week in any sport for 17 years and started every league and was commissioner in them until 2014. I didn't think I needed to confirm my availability considering the fact I confirmed when I accepted the league invite.

I hope all of your teams are full of Kings.
^^^^Kidding of course. But you all suck... In the most respectful way possible.

I figured the Kings may have just discouraged people from watching hockey any longer.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I'll wait and see if @No Name The Nameless still wants in or can take part this season, but that's mighty generous of you to do that.

Some guys just get too busy and tied up with other stuff that they lose interest, which is why some voluntarily dropped out in previous seasons.

It's either that or the current iteration of the Kings simply dissuade them from watching hockey, LOL.

Reactions: BringTheReign

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad