• Yay

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 31, 2005
CA
Yahoo must have changed something because I used to get emails from all the fantasy leagues I'm in and now I only get certain leagues.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I haven’t changed any of the email settings for the league, so I’m guessing there’s some settings you may need to enable to receive league alerts. Maybe switching yourself from the commissioner status changed your settings?

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
It would be neat to have one large keeper league. Based on the interest, you could probably go 18 teams.

Something to think about in future years.

Is the league head to head or straight points?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
We had a great turnout for the live draft, I believe only two GMs were unable to attend (and the autodraft did him no favors).

So before the season starts, I wanted to ask members in our league if they would prefer the waiver period for roster additions to remain at two days, or be reduced to one day?

I figure having to replace injured players in a pinch can be tough and so rather than waiting an extra day, it might be better off for waiver additions to be processed within a day instead of two days. What do you guys think?

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
We had a great turnout for the live draft, I believe only two GMs were unable to attend (and the autodraft did him no favors).

So before the season starts, I wanted to ask members in our league if they would prefer the waiver period for roster additions to remain at two days, or be reduced to one day?

I figure having to replace injured players in a pinch can be tough and so rather than waiting an extra day, it might be better off for waiver additions to be processed within a day instead of two days. What do you guys think?

I don’t have a strong preference, but your logic regarding one day is good enough for me to agree with you.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust
Jul 31, 2005
CA
Potatoe has last place locked down, the vault is closed, they turned the lights off and left the building. All you have to do is hit rank players, hit average draft position and you will have a halfway decent team.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
@Ziggy Stardust, I can give up my spot as a new entrant. I understand the regret of missing an email, and don't want @No Name The Nameless to lose a spot he's had for a while over it.

I'd really love to play, but I can also try to round up a second HF Kings league since it seems like there's interest.
If you have a second league, I’m interested. Sine this isn’t a keeper league, you could drop the last 2 or 3 teams from the initial league down to the second one and bring a few teams/owners up to the main one. Just a thought.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
If you have a second league, I’m interested. Sine this isn’t a keeper league, you could drop the last 2 or 3 teams from the initial league down to the second one and bring a few teams/owners up to the main one. Just a thought.

I can look into starting a second one next year, but this year it's not in the cards.

Reactions: Legionnaire

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm in. I'd have to change the email for it to work, I completely forget the password I had for the other one, and it auto logged me out, but I'll follow whatever steps that need to be taken.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I'm in. I'd have to change the email for it to work, I completely forget the password I had for the other one, and it auto logged me out, but I'll follow whatever steps that need to be taken.

Let me know if you want me to send the invite to another email. You should be able to change your email that way as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->