OT: 2021 Football Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Thought the Jets and Lions had three wins, my bad!
No worries. The Jets do have three wins. Right now it's:

Jacksonville 2-12
Detroit 2-11-1
Texans 3-11
Jets 3-11

Just looking at it for the Jets, if they lose to Jacksonville next week they likely lose out with their remaining games vs. Tampa and at Buffalo, both teams who will probably have reason to play hard.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
I’m done with the Giants. Mara is the problem and he’ll never leave so screw him. The free medium Pepsi today was the final slap in the face to the fans. f*** the Giants and f*** John Mara. Goes to show what he thinks of us.
Mara can get those PSL’s from someone who isn’t me. All the losing and the continued arrogance and the only way you can show your season ticket holders any appreciation is a medium Pepsi? The Giants are truly a classless organization now. And the fans at games are on par with Eagles fans now. Utter disgrace

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I’m done with the Giants. Mara is the problem and he’ll never leave so screw him. The free medium Pepsi today was the final slap in the face to the fans. f*** the Giants and f*** John Mara. Goes to show what he thinks of us.
Mara can get those PSL’s from someone who isn’t me. All the losing and the continued arrogance and the only way you can show your season ticket holders any appreciation is a medium Pepsi? The Giants are truly a classless organization now. And the fans at games are on par with Eagles fans now. Utter disgrace

Totally agree. The Giants have one of the best fanbases in the city, and they’ve been treated like total garbage over the last 10 years. It’s one thing to put a bad product out on the field, it’s another to just flat out insult the fans with PSL’s and a strings attached Pepsi giveaway. It’s embarrassing.

What’s worse is that it doesn’t appear there’s anyone in that organization that’s willing to hear any criticism. John Mara stopped going on Mike Francesa because Mike was criticizing the Franchise. Instead of standing up and addressing it like a man, he went into hiding.

What’s depressing too is thus this time the league isn’t stepping in. They’re not sending us a George Young to clean up this mess.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
For me, watching a bad football team is much easier than watching bad baseball/hockey/basketball teams purely because dedicating one day a week for games is not so bad.

Granted my reward this time was watching Sterling Shepard take what will probably be his last snaps as a Giant. Depressing. Still somehow have 3 more games to go.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Why do people still watch the Jets and Giants? I haven't seen the last two games and most of the Dolphins game and I happy as a clam.

Going to a bar helps so you can watch all the games, I like they both play at the same time now, just get the shit out of the way.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
the-office-jim.gif

Me watching the Seahawks get hosed by the refs all night.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
So whats this draft looking like? Is it atrong or weak?

Hopefully there are top 10 worthy picks for the jets at positions they need. Otherwise i wouldnt mind them trading down to pick up extra draft capital.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
So whats this draft looking like? Is it atrong or weak?

Hopefully there are top 10 worthy picks for the jets at positions they need. Otherwise i wouldnt mind them trading down to pick up extra draft capital.

Some good pass rushers at the top. Some OL. There's a LSU CB who will likely go fairly high, although his foot surgery in early October limited him to only 3 games this year.

Still the entire draft process to go through though. Combine. Interviews. Pro Days. Etc. January-April will probably push up the stock of a QB prospect or two like every year, although this is generally not viewed as a QB draft.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Can we complain about fantasy in here? This past week was one of the most infuriating I’ve ever experienced. Had Kelce and Keenan Allen start me off great on Thursday night, team projected to score 190 points in a PPR league, and I ended up with 137 points and a loss. Duke Johnson? Seriously!!!!

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Can we complain about fantasy in here? This past week was one of the most infuriating I’ve ever experienced. Had Kelce and Keenan Allen start me off great on Thursday night, team projected to score 190 points in a PPR league, and I ended up with 137 points and a loss. Duke Johnson? Seriously!!!!

Brutal fantasy week. I think through the Sunday games it was the least amount of TDs scored since like 1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad