OT: 2021 Football Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
Sure sounds like the spin train has left Giants station as people scramble to distance themselves from the sinking ship of Gettleman's tenure.

Twitter leaks Chris Mara had no significant input on personnel decisions, Gettleman was running the team solo, full-control, final say, blah blah blah
Judge going on about the importance of the foundation he's built despite no results.
Talk about how harmful it is to players' developments switching coordinators (and head coaches!) every year

There are going to be soooo many excuses piled up by the end of the season as to why Mara should just can Getts without any other significant change.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Urban lasted 13 games in Jacksonville, here's to them beating the Jets next week to pass them in the draft.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

"We are thrilled to have been awarded the United Kingdom bid as the Jets continue to expand our global footprint," said Robert Wood Johnson IV, Chair of the New York Jets. "As a country with a deep and rich culture of sporting greatness, the United Kingdom has been our clear top choice throughout this process. After seeing the passion, not only for the NFL, but for the Jets during my time there as Ambassador, I knew this would be a wonderful opportunity for our organization to strengthen our roots in the UK and connect with even more new fans. Afterall, New York and London are sister cities."

Huh. I was unaware that the Jets played in New York City.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
The Russel Wilson/Giants speculation still isn't going away on the funny pages. I don't like this.

Reactions: bbny

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
The Russel Wilson/Giants speculation still isn't going away on the funny pages. I don't like this.

Assuming it costs multiple 1sts, I can’t think of a worse idea than doing something like that. I really hope that Mara/new GM aren’t that stupid.

Reactions: klingsor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad