OT: 2021 Football Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I do one money league which has been going on for 23 years....my lord can't believe it's been that long.

Anyways, I have time to do one more and so just a thought but it might not be the worst idea for some of us regulars in here to form a fantasy football league.

If there was enough interest...like 12 of us, I'd organize it put it on Yahoo or some other free site and we could play for bragging rights....thoughts?

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I do one money league which has been going on for 23 years....my lord can't believe it's been that long.

Anyways, I have time to do one more and so just a thought but it might not be the worst idea for some of us regulars in here to form a fantasy football league.

If there was enough interest...like 12 of us, I'd organize it put it on Yahoo or some other free site and we could play for bragging rights....thoughts?
I would probably join.

Reactions: Maximus

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
So so far:

Maximus
Hunter Gathers
NYR2k2
Zibanabread
East Coast Bias

7 more and we can do this.

Last edited:

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I would but I've never played fantasy football before.

Yeah, it's probably not a good idea than to join this league we are forming. But if you want to get started, there are plenty of free sites where you can play with rookies like yourself and learn the nuances of the hobby. It will take a little time but if your serious about it and you do your homework, you can end up being good enough at it to where you could join a competitive league with seasoned players as soon as not this season but the following.

Use this season as your practice year....it's alot of fun once you catch on and it will make watching football go to a completely different level of viewing for you.

Reactions: New York City

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
So so far:

Maximus
Hunter Gathers
NYR2k2
Zibanabread
East Coast Bias
NYSPORTS

We got one division already....6 more and we can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->