OT: 2021 Football Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
The thing that bothers me the most about the Giants being bad is not just the awful play, but the treatment of the fans over the years.

From the PSL’s, the Medium Pepsi, and the behavior of the GM. It’s an ownership group that just seems to hate its own fanbase. This is arguably the best fanbase in the city.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
And just a reminder the Giants went out and signed Glennon on day 1 of Free Agency. He was apparently a priority for them.
The experts I've seen say he's not an NFL QB. The G-Men have -10 passing yards and Judge acts so cocky as if he's Belichick. I just don't get it.

Reactions: ponzu4u

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
The worst part is the Giants plan is to stick with the current one.
I expect a very clever schtick filled end of season presser this time next week.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
The giants are so damn unlikeable. Product on the field aside, the ownership is just horrendous. Mara is making Dolan look competent. The arrogance, the nepotism, and the downright mistreatment of the fans have permanently turned me away from the Giants. I actively cheer against them now. Maybe that makes me a bad fan but there is nothing to like about this team. Mara is stuck in the 80’s, gentlemen is the biggest piece of shit around, Judge is clearly a moron. There are absolutely no likeable players on the Giants with the exception of Gano. Hopefully Mara goes broke somehow and is forced to sell his half. Or maybe tisch gets fed up and starts calling some of the shots. Idk. I dont like the giants anymore I tell you what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad