WC: 2021 Czech Republic Roster Talk

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
The lack of direction or planning is shocking.

It's even stranger because the Germans are clearly doing things right. 10 years ago.. both Finland and us hadn' tmedalled at the WJHC since 2005... Finland spun it around spectacularly! Why didn't we.. what did they do different?

Someone needs to either

A: use another countries bluepring (like Finland)
B: look at the Swedes, Finns and US programs and come up with a hybrid model of it
C: come up with a new solution that is entirely Czech that will get us out of this

A hybrid solution is impossible, because the goverment is not interested in supporting in youth sports. And that's where it all starts, you can have a quality mature team, but it will grow old and if you have no way to maintain the quality of youth, you are trapped.

The swedish government has conducted a study to find out what the costs of the state to one juvenile, if he or she is on drugs or an alcoholic. When they found out the price, they launched a massive campaign in schools with the aim of including as many children as possible in school sports team. Here you see a pracitcal example of how both countries think about the future of their children.

So if you realize all this that children are not interested in sports. there is no money for sports infrastructure, then you can never think about being at the same level as Sweden. Little interest, SM Liiga 's playing days are tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays. Sunday is free. And it is on sundays that finns take their children out, skating on the lake in winter, cycling or nature in summer. Can we say that they do the same thing for their children on the weekends? This things are not perceived by anyone, they are not important for the point of view hockey, but as a result they form a fairly important function for a healthy life sport and love of sport.

Here you can see that the problems of czech hockey are much deeper and the whole society has contributed to them. It is precisely for these reasons that I am not at all surprised by the thoughtful people in the leadership on the federaton. Closed stadiums even more due to. And the Czech Republic will colect from this for a long time.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
A hybrid solution is impossible, because the goverment is not interested in supporting in youth sports. And that's where it all starts, you can have a quality mature team, but it will grow old and if you have no way to maintain the quality of youth, you are trapped.

The swedish government has conducted a study to find out what the costs of the state to one juvenile, if he or she is on drugs or an alcoholic. When they found out the price, they launched a massive campaign in schools with the aim of including as many children as possible in school sports team. Here you see a pracitcal example of how both countries think about the future of their children.

So if you realize all this that children are not interested in sports. there is no money for sports infrastructure, then you can never think about being at the same level as Sweden. Little interest, SM Liiga 's playing days are tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays. Sunday is free. And it is on sundays that finns take their children out, skating on the lake in winter, cycling or nature in summer. Can we say that they do the same thing for their children on the weekends? This things are not perceived by anyone, they are not important for the point of view hockey, but as a result they form a fairly important function for a healthy life sport and love of sport.

Here you can see that the problems of czech hockey are much deeper and the whole society has contributed to them. It is precisely for these reasons that I am not at all surprised by the thoughtful people in the leadership on the federaton. Closed stadiums even more due to. And the Czech Republic will colect from this for a long time.
What would you do?

My solution has always been around keeping Czechs home till they are 19... only ones that can leave are ones that look to go in round 1 or 2.

Less teams

Less acaadmies

Improve Chance League so that it is a good place for a young player to get a lot of minutes

I'd love to see a WJHC roster and U18 roster where 90% of the players are playing big minutes in either Extraliga or one below.

Instead what I see is our top prospects on a bench in the Extraliga.. drives me bananas! There is some disconnect between extraliga and youth hockey. Jiricek looks amazing and got a lot of minutes.. Svozil is no longer a sure thing and got awful minutes in Kometa. Teenagers need to play 18 minutes a night to develop in ALL situations. If we keep benching them in tie games and when we're down by 1 then they are not developing. If the Extraliga is a pro league and not about development then there needs to be another better option.

I've said routinely if I had a son and he had NHL potential and we were in the Czech republic.. we'd be looking at other leagues from the age of 15 and beyond. I do think you'll start seeing good Czech prospects in DEL as well.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
What would you do?

My solution has always been around keeping Czechs home till they are 19... only ones that can leave are ones that look to go in round 1 or 2.

Less teams

Less acaadmies

Improve Chance League so that it is a good place for a young player to get a lot of minutes

I'd love to see a WJHC roster and U18 roster where 90% of the players are playing big minutes in either Extraliga or one below. A huge problem is the training of little boys.

We write about young players and and juniors leagues.. but it's too late.

Instead what I see is our top prospects on a bench in the Extraliga.. drives me bananas! There is some disconnect between extraliga and youth hockey. Jiricek looks amazing and got a lot of minutes.. Svozil is no longer a sure thing and got awful minutes in Kometa. Teenagers need to play 18 minutes a night to develop in ALL situations. If we keep benching them in tie games and when we're down by 1 then they are not developing. If the Extraliga is a pro league and not about development then there needs to be another better option.

I've said routinely if I had a son and he had NHL potential and we were in the Czech republic.. we'd be looking at other leagues from the age of 15 and beyond. I do think you'll start seeing good Czech prospects in DEL as well.

We write about young players and junior leagues...but it's too late.

A huge problem is the training of little boys.

The training methodology for the youngest children is incorretctly set. Until of age ten, it is important to play matches , not train and do not do instructed training. Instructed training suppresses freedom of decision, a little boy has to make hundreds of mistakes until he learnes what solutions to choose to be successful. And the more mistakes you make, the better you choose. He will store this solutions in his brain and how he will gradually play more and more, then he remembers how to solve a difficult situation.

We all admire defenders like Heiskanen or Dahlin, but do you think they didn't make mistakes as children? They have only memorized every situation and today they have no problem choosing the right solutions. Another nonsens is the salary for the coach of the junior team and the coach of 12 years old boy. Why should a junior coach have more money when he has no chances of eliminating mistakes and bad habits? Shouldn't the same or more money coach have children , because his quality work will show over time?

Do you think that I could work in Czech hockey?

Last edited:

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
I agree but the competiiton in 2019 was much stronger than it was here. So we were stronger but so was everyone else.

FTR.. we also benched our NHLers from that team including Francouz.

I will say though (and I didn't like the roster decisions there) that Riha had a very distinct system going..

He had a scoring line from Day 1 that worked.
He was getting great secondary scoring from Kubalik and Kovar.
He had the Zohorna's agitating.. I think with Jaskin.

The lines were very identifiable.

Great team though...

View attachment 443698

Those NHLers and Kovar and Kubalik were scoring.

I agree that the 2019 squad had some sort of swagger going in terms of chemistry, at least in the group stage, but i think the Bratislava 'home' crowd was a huge factor. That sort of support always brings the best out of our guys.

And even then, the actual results weren't so good. We only won 1 game againts a top 5 team (Sweden) and that was in the group stage. We only beat the Swiss because they had pulled the goalie when it was a tie game to get a 3 point victory.

Then the very nervous QF game vs Germany, SF blowout vs Canada and a bronze game loss vs Vasilevskij.
Far from domination with all that secondary scoring and Zohorna's agitating and Frolik playing the best fricking hockey of his career.

Again, the team failed to deliver come playoff time and none of the above mattered.
I've seen it so many times - great group stage, everyone's happy, then QF/SF/bronze game loss
(2016,2018,2019).

All I'm trying to say is that the playoff success isn't determinant on the group stage at all and all that talk of this tournament being some sort of disaster is absolutely idiotic in my eyes. The only criteria to look at is whether or not a team wins a medal. Look at Canada, an absolute dumpster fire in the round robin, now they are in the final. The Swiss, who looked like a sure-fire medalist when they played with us, are gone. Russians are gone.

I actually give our team a lot of credit for winning all those must-win games to make the playoff. That was a big pressure and they handled it.

Reactions: Czechboy

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Let's not overreact. You don't call someone an incompetent coach based on 1 quarterfinal game, you just don't. I honestly don't get why there has been such a commotion after we lost the QF. We got the exact same result as we had gotten in the previous 7 tournaments - no medal. Whether you finish 4th or 7th makes zero difference in my mind.

We had a tough start to the championship, faced Russia and Switzerland in the first two days, we lost both games. After that every game was a must win for us to avoid elimination. We managed that and finished 3rd in the group stage. Then we weren't able to score a single goal in a playoff game, which already happened to us in the 'recent' past - 2017 0:3 vs Russia in QF. End of story.

It's a one game tournament, we lost that game. Yes you can speculate whether player A should have played over player B or player C over player E, but would that change the outcome of the quarterfinal ? Nobody knows.

I like Filip Pesan, he is willing to make his own decisions, whether they are popular or not with the media or Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/CT Sport experts. I liked the roster he picked - by far the least experienced team we have ever dressed but very skilled and talented - especially the forwards. They weren't able to win when it mattered most, but again that isn't anything new. Pesan is as good as any other coach before him who wasn't able to get a medal, be it Vujtek, Jandac or Riha.

Ultimately, winning a medal at the World Championship doesn't solve our problems. When we are able to produce at least 10-15 players for the NHL draft EVERY YEAR, ON REGULAR BASIS, then I'll be happy. Then the medals shall come...
This is not a single game rating. We played the whole championship badly, so badly that I don't remember something like that and I've been watching hockey for a really long time. It was a complete helplessness from the first match, from omitting the best line in preparation, through constant mixing with the line-up, when someone was more successful than before (Zadina-Kovář), he still separated the players from each other, to a completely incomprehensible move with Špaček in QF. For the whole tournament, the team did not find certainty and its face.
How is it possible that after great preparatory matches, the team suddenly played so badly? Just because it was played on a big field? Oh no?
Pešán talked about the team having to work harder, take on overalls. So where were Faksa and Kampf? He took a purebred finisher from the NHL and then he wonders.

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
This is not a single game rating. We played the whole championship badly, so badly that I don't remember something like that and I've been watching hockey for a really long time. It was a complete helplessness from the first match, from omitting the best line in preparation, through constant mixing with the line-up, when someone was more successful than before (Zadina-Kovář), he still separated the players from each other, to a completely incomprehensible move with Špaček in QF. For the whole tournament, the team did not find certainty and its face.
How is it possible that after great preparatory matches, the team suddenly played so badly? Just because it was played on a big field? Oh no?
Pešán talked about the team having to work harder, take on overalls. So where were Faksa and Kampf? He took a purebred finisher from the NHL and then he wonders.
They played so badly because they lost the first two games against tough opponents and suddently had to win all the remaining games to advance to the QF. All of a sudden a huge pressure they probably didn't expect to face this early. However, they managed it, finished 3rd in the group. Was it a nice hockey to look at ? Not really. How was Canada in the group stage ? Even worse than us, no chemistry, terrible goaltending, nothing was going for them. How are they now ? Playing for gold.

I'm trying to say that it is pointless to look at the round robin play when you evaluate a World Championship tournament. Many times we had a great round robin only to lose in the QF, there is no correlation whatsoever. The only factor that matters is whether you end up with a medal or not. To me, finishing 4th like we did in 2014, 2015, 2018 OG or 2019 is much worse than not making it through the QF.

So yes, we didn't make it past Finland. We couldn't score a single goal. This is where all the criticism should be aimed at. Why didn't we perform in a playoff game, yet again.

It is absolutely fair and warranted to criticize the team and the coaching staff for not winning a playoff game, but it all happened so many times before. So I just don't see why is Pesan so much worse than any other coach before him who failed to medal at the Worlds.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
They played so badly because they lost the first two games against tough opponents and suddently had to win all the remaining games to advance to the QF. All of a sudden a huge pressure they probably didn't expect to face this early. However, they managed it, finished 3rd in the group. Was it a nice hockey to look at ? Not really. How was Canada in the group stage ? Even worse than us, no chemistry, terrible goaltending, nothing was going for them. How are they now ? Playing for gold.

I'm trying to say that it is pointless to look at the round robin play when you evaluate a World Championship tournament. Many times we had a great round robin only to lose in the QF, there is no correlation whatsoever. The only factor that matters is whether you end up with a medal or not. To me, finishing 4th like we did in 2014, 2015, 2018 OG or 2019 is much worse than not making it through the QF.

So yes, we didn't make it past Finland. We couldn't score a single goal. This is where all the criticism should be aimed at. Why didn't we perform in a playoff game, yet again.

It is absolutely fair and warranted to criticize the team and the coaching staff for not winning a playoff game, but it all happened so many times before. So I just don't see why is Pesan so much worse than any other coach before him who failed to medal at the Worlds.
It's not that we lost the first two matches with tough opponents, it's about what style. And what a difference it was against matches in preparation. Pešán absolutely failed in the tuning of the team, the hockey's eyes literally hurt.
We played with Russia catastrophically from about the third minute and the loss was absolutely deserved, although due to the circumstances we should not have lost. It doesn't matter, the basic problem with this team is the contrast against training and mastery, incomprehensible coaching.
The result is ok in the history of recent years, it's no surprise. But I do not criticize that.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
To me, finishing 4th like we did in 2014, 2015, 2018 OG or 2019 is much worse than not making it through the QF.
That Thursday is my fav day of the year... 4 Quarter finals (that used to be seperated better). Honestly, winning on the Thursday (quarter) is the most important thing because I love getting 2 more games to cheer the team.

That Thursday keeps ending in sadness.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think there is something to be said about 'winning breeds winning'. Right now the Finns have their Sisu going, the Canadians 'reverted' to playing, um, like Canadians.

If you look at our roster.. I don't think it had one guy that has wona gold medal for the Czechs?

I'm not even sure how many exist in the world today.lol Voracek was on that 2010 team... maybe a few more? I'm not sure if anyone is hanging on from the 2001 WJHC (Plekanec maybe?).

I know I make jokes about this but we haven't won a thing since those new Jerseys came.lol

There may have been a U18 silver medalist on the roster? Maybe a Hlinka gold winner?

I'm skeptical.

I think I read that Kovar has been to 6 tournaments and has never medalled.

There might be soemthing to that winning culture as there is no way Czech hockey players could have it. At best on best we will have some Cup winners but that is about it.

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
We write about young players and junior leagues...but it's too late.

A huge problem is the training of little boys.

The training methodology for the youngest children is incorretctly set. Until of age ten, it is important to play matches , not train and do not do instructed training. Instructed training suppresses freedom of decision, a little boy has to make hundreds of mistakes until he learnes what solutions to choose to be successful. And the more mistakes you make, the better you choose. He will store this solutions in his brain and how he will gradually play more and more, then he remembers how to solve a difficult situation.

We all admire defenders like Heiskanen or Dahlin, but do you think they didn't make mistakes as children? They have only memorized every situation and today they have no problem choosing the right solutions. Another nonsens is the salary for the coach of the junior team and the coach of 12 years old boy. Why should a junior coach have more money when he has no chances of eliminating mistakes and bad habits? Shouldn't the same or more money coach have children , because his quality work will show over time?

Do you think that I could work in Czech hockey?
YOu can try it, but mind you, STB methods worked well against expert groups in past so they will eliminate you as well. Úplná krize českého hokeje se ještě nedostavila, říká uznávaný trenér - iDNES.cz

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
YOu can try it, but mind you, STB methods worked well against expert groups in past so they will eliminate you as well. Úplná krize českého hokeje se ještě nedostavila, říká uznávaný trenér - iDNES.cz

Even if Czech hockey offered me a job, I would refuse. Unless you change the mentality of the people who decide everything important, hockey will never work out. Reducing the number of teams in the junior league will help, but it does not mean that the youth will wear medals every year. Sadly, Czech hockey cannot production 3-4 every year players for the first two rounds of the draft. The production is close to Germany, which will not have Stützle or Peterka every year, but can bring up an interesting individuality for NHL. And then the Germans have a year when their player goes to draft and in the fifth round. But the Germans have money, know-how from other countries, and if they make a change, then only one that makes sense. They do not change the number of teams in the middle of the season and do not fire anyon like they did with Vsetin. There is hockey in Germany and a quarter sport, which is good new for the Czech Republic. If hockey were in the same position in Czech Republic, the Germans would be better. Switzerland is not a traditional hockey country, so they are not ahead of the Czech Republic.

Finally, simple math...
When Sweden and Finland have 5-6 players in the first two rounds each year, that's 25-30 players in five years. A whole hockey team. Of course, not every drafted Swede or Finn makes it to the NHL immediately, but they still keep the numbers high. And now Czech production.. one strong year, where there are 1-2 players for the first two rounds, then nothing three years and another year 2-3 players for the first two rounds. That's 5 players vs 25, then how do you want to compete with Sweden and Finland?

I have already read the article, it describes reality.

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
Even if Czech hockey offered me a job, I would refuse. Unless you change the mentality of the people who decide everything important, hockey will never work out. Reducing the number of teams in the junior league will help, but it does not mean that the youth will wear medals every year. Sadly, Czech hockey cannot production 3-4 every year players for the first two rounds of the draft. The production is close to Germany, which will not have Stützle or Peterka every year, but can bring up an interesting individuality for NHL. And then the Germans have a year when their player goes to draft and in the fifth round. But the Germans have money, know-how from other countries, and if they make a change, then only one that makes sense. They do not change the number of teams in the middle of the season and do not fire anyon like they did with Vsetin. There is hockey in Germany and a quarter sport, which is good new for the Czech Republic. If hockey were in the same position in Czech Republic, the Germans would be better. Switzerland is not a traditional hockey country, so they are not ahead of the Czech Republic.

Finally, simple math...
When Sweden and Finland have 5-6 players in the first two rounds each year, that's 25-30 players in five years. A whole hockey team. Of course, not every drafted Swede or Finn makes it to the NHL immediately, but they still keep the numbers high. And now Czech production.. one strong year, where there are 1-2 players for the first two rounds, then nothing three years and another year 2-3 players for the first two rounds. That's 5 players vs 25, then how do you want to compete with Sweden and Finland?

I have already read the article, it describes reality.
Well, we can not compete against Sweden and Finnland. In terms of CZ you speak barely about 5-6 skaters in all draft rounds. And thats even solid result considering current czech crap standarts. Since last junior WC my rage is over the top.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Well, we can not compete against Sweden and Finnland. In terms of CZ you speak barely about 5-6 skaters in all draft rounds. And thats even solid result considering current czech crap standarts. Since last junior WC my rage is over the top.
Finnish fan coming in peace,
In the same time, do these
1. Raise level of national elite league as much as possible
2. Raise level of junior leagues specially U18, U16 as much as possible
3. Raise the level of individual skill coaching in early juniors, starting in very young and continuing to all levels. Means hire skill coaches in every team. Add mental coaching in National teams.
4. When the U16, U18 start to produce very promising players, bravely lift them to the National League and give them icetime and develop them. Literally of all top picks from Finland without an expection get to play the National elite league at U18 eligble age, some even in U16 their first touches to league.

Our hockey was in exactly the same position in 2000s and early 2010. Only thing we drafted was goalies. Maybe 1 skater went in 1st round every 5 years. Then we made big chances trought the system. Actually we copied Sweden, who did that even earlier. It was led from top, systemical change.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
3. Raise the level individual of skill coaching in early juniors, starting in very young and continuing to all levels. Means hire skill coaches in every team. Add mental coaching in National teams.
4. When the U16, U18 start to produce very promising players, bravely lift them to the National League and give them icetime and develop them. Literally of all top picks from Finland without an expection get to play the National elite league at U18 eligble age, some even in U16 their first touches to league.

Our hockey was in exactly the same position in 2000s and early 2010. Only thing we drafted was goalies. Maybe 1 skater went in 1st round every 5 years. Then we made big chances trought the system. Actually we copied Sweden, who did that even earlier. It was led from top, systemical change.
Nailed it and thank you. Your 2nd point is the key one. Our u18 us awful.

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
3. Raise the level individual of skill coaching in early juniors, starting in very young and continuing to all levels. Means hire skill coaches in every team. Add mental coaching in National teams.

Who were the people responsible for changes in finnish hockey? I thought it was a small group of people. Kari Jalonen was involved too? Thanks for inside!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Who were the people responsible for changes in finnish hockey? I thought it was a small group of people. Kari Jalonen was involved too? Thanks for inside!
I don't have an answer for that but I guarantee it was a smaller group and they all agreed.

In Czech hockey, we can't seem to get anyone to agree.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020

Erkka Westerlund was the man who came up with the idea of working poorly with yooung people in Finland. He not only provided guidance on how to improve the players in the game, his idea was a complex set of things that Finland had to change. One thing, for example, was that he hired people to take care of what players should eat and how to regenerate properly. This is the year 2009 (!) These things were introducedin czech hockey eight years later. Do you understand why the north is so far?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Erkka Westerlund was the man who came up with the idea of working poorly with yooung people in Finland. He not only provided guidance on how to improve the players in the game, his idea was a complex set of things that Finland had to change. One thing, for example, was that he hired people to take care of what players should eat and how to regenerate properly. This is the year 2009 (!) These things were introducedin czech hockey eight years later. Do you understand why the north is so far?
I remember an interview awhile ago and it was talkng about how Tomas Nosek has such a great diet.

You'd think Nutrition and fundamentals would be very important for our future pro athletes.

Pasta had a great story about working out for his Swedish team.. coach walks in, puts excercises on wall and walks out. All the players stood up and did the excercises. Pasta was saying that wouldn't happen in Czech.

I think another one is hockey schools.. isn't that a thing in finland and sweden where the players live together and go to school together and practice daily.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
I remember an interview awhile ago and it was talkng about how Tomas Nosek has such a great diet.

You'd think Nutrition and fundamentals would be very important for our future pro athletes.

Pasta had a great story about working out for his Swedish team.. coach walks in, puts excercises on wall and walks out. All the players stood up and did the excercises. Pasta was saying that wouldn't happen in Czech.

I think another one is hockey schools.. isn't that a thing in finland and sweden where the players live together and go to school together and practice daily.

Yes, I read that conversation with Pastrnak. And why do the Swedes have this mental setting in themselves? Because a hockey coach is not a person for them who would just give instructions without thinking. The coach is more of a friend and supporter for young hockey players , so children feel comfortable a follow their coach.

From a very young age, the Swedes have to fight for their place in the team. so they feel the competition every day. And if they have to fight, then they can't disrespect their coach. This builds a player-coach relationship. The whole hockey environment is cultivated, it is a completely different situation as we know it from the stadium in Czech Republic and Slovakia.

For example, training in Frölunda in the U18 and U20 category take places as follows:

3 times a week they have training early in the morning, an hour on in the ice and hour in the gym. Sharp pace, maximum speed, everyone works to the limit. After training , they have breakfast and go to school together at ten o'clock. There they learn for four hours and then return to the stadium. They have lunch in the form of a buffet, everyone can choose their food according to their choice. And then again one hour on ice and one in the gym. In order for them to play hockey and study, the school must adapt to their hockey program. The school and the club work well together and no player can afford to miss school.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020

I think another one is hockey schools.. isn't that a thing in finland and sweden where the players live together and go to school together and practice daily.[/QUOTE]

Tell me, did I break down your view of czech hockey? From what I wrote here in the forum in a few days, did you know most of these things?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Tell me, did I break down your view of czech hockey? From what I wrote here in the forum in a few days, did you know most of these things?[/QUOTE]
While I love Czech hockey I am not a fan of what we are doing. It's a big mess.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Co se opravdu dělo na MS: Proč Sekáč balil kufry a co naštvalo Hronka?

If only half of the matter is true, then czech failure does not look so unrealistic. Everyone in the tournament has certain moments when they are looking to find the necessary chemistry and well-being for the next part. If the first problem occured after the first match, then the pressure immediately incereases and then well-being in the team is disturbed. I do not consider this article to be 100% true, but some things make sense to me.

Last edited:

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
Co se opravdu dělo na MS: Proč Sekáč balil kufry a co naštvalo Hronka?

If only half of the matter is true, then czech failure does not look so unrealistic. Everyone in the tournament has certain moments when they are looking to find the necessary chemistry and well-being for the next part. If the first problem occured after the first match, then the pressure immediately incereases and then well-being in the team is disturbed. I do not consider this article to be 100% true, but some things make senste to me.
There's obviously some personal feud between the guys from iSport and Pešán. Maybe he refused an interview ? :laugh: Anyway, with these unsourced 'insider' articles one can't really tell what's true and what's just pure fabrication, it's a tabloid press afterall.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad