WC: 2021 Czech Republic Roster Talk

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Here's a disscusion with Pešán on Radiožurnál from yesterday. Rather long, but very good imo. He faced some tough questions but I liked most of his answers - logical, without avoiding controversial topics. The guy doesn't strike me as a coward and I like it.

Yes, the interview is very good. However, at the end Pesan also thanked the moderator for a good and factual discusion. A big difference, when I remember debate with Zaruba on CT sport, was literally a waste of time for the first thirty minutes.

Today, there are people who will teach you to communicate with the public. I think Pesan should take this opportunity. His answers to the journalist's unpleasant questions reduce his credits. And that bothers fans more then the results of the NT.

It is becoming increasingly clear that czech hockey is not only having a crisis with players, but perhaps even more of a problem are coaches. Perhaps a better solution will be that the childrens coaches will have a pedagogical education and will be given priority over former players. But here the president of the union must intervene and pay these people adequately. If this is not the case, then there will be recurring problems...a small salary, attacks on parents as to why their child is not playing in the first line. The swedish or finnish coach does not deal with these thing, because the children's parents 100% trust the coach and he focuses only on hockey. So a czech coach does more things for less money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->