Trois-Rivières Lions 2021-22 Lions de Trois-Rivières

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Alexis D'Aoust, who was signed to an ECHL contract by 3R has been invited to Belleville's camp. So he will try to earn an AHL deal.

If he does get signed by the Baby Sens, 3R will retain his ECHL rights. So even if he is signed to an AHL contract, if he is sent down to the ECHL, he will have to be sent to 3R. Unless of course, 3R trade his ECHL rights.

Ottawa and Belleville are affiliated with the Atlanta Gladiators in the ECHL this year.

Reactions: Vachon23

Fergy22

Nov 9, 2003
Ft Wayne
Having Seen Nellis play all of last year in person, I can tell you that you will love him. He is a stud and was one of our best performers in Fort Wayne's Kelly Cup championship team. Also we had St Amant two years ago and he is a beauty.

Fergy22

Nov 9, 2003
Ft Wayne
One other thing. Those interested in watching games on the internet...try FloHockey. They broadcast every game from the ECHL live. You can usually choose the local announcers or the road announcers. It cost $30/month last year with no minimum months for your subscription. Most broadcasts are decent quality but not HD. I was able to see every Komet game live last year, home and road. You should check it out. BTW, looks like you have a great team. Glad we don't play you. Also ECHL.com is a great updated site for the league.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
One other thing. Those interested in watching games on the internet...try FloHockey. They broadcast every game from the ECHL live. You can usually choose the local announcers or the road announcers. It cost $30/month last year with no minimum months for your subscription. Most broadcasts are decent quality but not HD. I was able to see every Komet game live last year, home and road. You should check it out. BTW, looks like you have a great team. Glad we don't play you. Also ECHL.com is a great updated site for the league.

We will also have 25 of 3R's games broadcast on local TV (TVA Sports).

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

FloHockey will stream all of the ECHL games this year if anyone is interested.

Hockey News | Hockey Games & Videos - Join FloHockey.tv - FloHockey

There are two plans: 29.99/month and an annual pass where you pay 12.50/month (so you end up saving 210$ - I don't know if that is a limited offer).

i've had Flohockey in the past, they are solid. If someone was interested, you also get every Atlantic conference game in the NCAA, so you would get to see a few games vs Harris/Struble, Biondi, Stapley, Dobes (if he plays in either).

here's the schedule,

Hockey Games | Videos & Highlights - FloHockey

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Surprised to see Abbandonato cut so early. He had pretty decent AHL numbers. Good for TR I guess.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Where is Alexis D'aoust?

Invited to Belleville's camp.

If he doesn't get a contract with them, he will return to 3R. But even if he is signed to an AHL deal, if they send him to the ECHL, it'll have to be at 3R.

There is also Shane Corson's son Noah who was invites to 3R's open camp a few weeks back. But he was invited to Rockford's camp. Belanger said that if he doesn't make the AHL team, the Lions will be waiting for him. So he will surely get signed if he doesn't crack the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad