Trois-Rivières Lions 2021-22 Lions de Trois-Rivières

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

It would be real cool to have ECHL games on broadcast television.

With RDS broadcasting Laval games and if we have TVA Sports showing 3R games.

Not expecting them to broadcast all games. But just to have some games will be great.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I can't imagine there's going to be a ton of general interest for the ECHL product on TV but it's good for the TR org I guess, it's more money in the bank. I know I'd 100% rather watch an AHL game if I have the choice but on a night when there's nothing on, maybe.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

GammaAway

Jun 24, 2020
I can't imagine there's going to be a ton of general interest for the ECHL product on TV but it's good for the TR org I guess, it's more money in the bank. I know I'd 100% rather watch an AHL game if I have the choice but on a night when there's nothing on, maybe.

If you can get a somewhat okay enthusiasm in TR, some Habs fans and hardcore ovary gang to tune in, plus some people flipping channels or avoiding reruns...I mean it's not going to be tons but it's something.

And it's a net win if it replaces some poor programming

Reactions: Beer and Chips

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I'm so happy for young men in this province that will be able to play for this team. Really a cool thing. I hope this team is not afraid to drop them a bit. lol

Now as far as Quebecor, it's gonna be hilarious if they ever get a NHL team in QC cause of all the deals they have with the Habs.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
I'm so happy for young men in this province that will be able to play for this team. Really a cool thing. I hope this team is not afraid to drop them a bit. lol

Now as far as Quebecor, it's gonna be hilarious if they ever get a NHL team in QC cause of all the deals they have with the Habs.
Fun fact: Trois-Rivières is now the only city in Quebec to have both a professionnal hockey team and a professionnal baseball team (les Aigles).

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

D'Aoust, who is signed with 3R, has changed agents and might get invited to an AHL camp. He has been invited to Laval's. But it would make sense if he's looking for something else because he knows where he stands within the Habs' organization. So going to another team, he might have a more legitimate chance to make an AHL team.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
FAZbdRvVcAMlfP-

Reactions: GrandBison

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA