Celtics/NBA 2021-2022 Regular Season Part 2: Celts Raise #5 to Rafters

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Sam Hauser and Luke Kornet are reportedly having their contracts picked up for the rest of the year by the Celtics for full time roster spots, according to Woj. This leaves the Celtics with three roster spots available to add players, along with a two way contract spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22Brad Park and CDJ

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

They had five after the trade deadline. That got trimmed down to three when two of those full time roster spots get filled by Hauser and Kornet. One from Hauser going to a full time member of the Celtics and one from Kornet getting signed back onto the roster.

Reactions: CDJ

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, can confirm White’s just a very good basketball player. Should’ve had a few more dimes on some blown bunnies too

WTH does that mean ???? :dunno: I'm guessing it's something like easy or close in shots but I have honestly never heard this phrase before.

Reactions: sleepyh

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
White is a nice guard and will help, but any change he causes won't move the needle too much. He will threaten Smart's position, and smart, who was already playing well, will continue to-for as long as his selfish tendencies and weight allow. More importantly, Tatum and maybe even Brown, will share the ball with White, and maybe even other players.....

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I know we got some old dudes here but they've been called bunnies since at least the 90s...

I've honestly never heard that term before and I've been following the NBA since the days of Hondo and Cowens. Hell - I even played College basketball for a couple of years. I used to hate how long it took to retrieve the ball out of those peach baskets.

Reactions: Agent86 and pgm16

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Grant Williams and Tatum doing absolutely nothing .They hit a 3 and starting to making a run and Tatum is trying fadeaway spin shots.Get the ball to the rim you dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad