Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
JMEB6CWXUFGTLGGGGD4SPRTWUA.jpg

Elite whiner.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I like getting Theis back. He improves their d and is a fit on offense since he can shoot a bit. He does many things well. That said Ime and Brad had a terrible deadline. A team that is all d loses big in the NBA. Moreover, I still can't believe the picks in the White trade. It is stunningly terrible. It was made for Udoka.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They are a better team now than they were 4 hours ago.

They actually have rotational players they can get minutes from.

They also have FIVE open spots for the buyout market.
When was the last good impact player they got on the buyout market?

So sick of this team just shuffling around pieces on the titanic.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Good defensive team got better defensively. Nice to have Theis back

Tootles Kanter :)

They got better in the present for sure IMO. The only thing I don’t like about today is the pick swap in 2028. And the USA may not exist or I might be dead by then so who cares! I’ll be approaching 40 lol

Reactions: Maine Fan

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Good defensive team got better defensively. Nice to have Theis back

Tootles Kanter :)

They got better in the present for sure IMO. The only thing I don’t like about today is the pick swap in 2028. And the USA may not exist or I might be dead by then so who cares! I’ll be approaching 40 lol

Yeah, by 2028, The USA may be taken over by China and the Atlantic Ocean will become an extension of the South China Sea. There will be a new pandemic yearly.

Reactions: CDJ

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I think that the Celtic became a better team defensively today. Defense wins championship in most sports, is that true in the NBA? I am not sure, opinions please, thanks.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I think that the Celtic became a better team defensively today. Defense wins championship in most sports, is that true in the NBA? I am not sure, opinions please, thanks.

You need a little bit of everything, but mostly you need a top 10 scorer/player at minimum to win. That's why I would never trade Tatum unless you're getting an even better player back. Only guy they have who can become that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad