GDT: 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs ( General talk )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Avs fans rooting for Vancouver...

tenor.gif

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Yeah, I definitely don’t see the Knights as a heavy favourite over Vancouver.

I think VGK gets overrated at times. They’re not Boston, or Tampa.

If the Canucks won the games in hand from the regular season they only would have been 4 points behind the Knights at the stoppage.

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
As i said on the main boards, nobody should be making judgments based on these fake playoffs.

Yes, i still consider them fake and just a bloody tournament.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Blues come back with a vengeance next season when we have a normal season with a normal playoffs.

Here come the excuses. Every weak team has been eliminated this week. Every team started off on equal footing. Embarrassing take right here lmao

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Imagine this being Pietrangelo’s last game wearing the Note. They will be middle of the pack, at best, next season.

They will blame it on Covid, but the Blues will have no excuses next season.

Reactions: Azrael89

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
St. Louis put on a puck possession clinic with that possession, but no real dangerous chances came out of it. Reminds me of the Avs in years past with the endless passing cycles.

Unless I'm missing something, of all the elimination games to have been played thus far in the first round, only two teams have survived, and both were eliminated the next game (Washington and Chicago). I think it's a bit tinfoil hat-ish to say they all wanted to go home, but that strikes me as a bit unusual.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Imagine this being Pietrangelo’s last game wearing the Note. They will be middle of the pack, at best, next season.

They will blame it on Covid, but the Blues will have no excuses next season.

If they lose Petro they’ll have to fight and claw just to make the playoffs imo.

Last edited:

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I’m loving this. Honestly it’s pretty easy to see what teams came to play. I wouldn’t be shocked to see the Flyers bounced.

Boston, Avs, Isles and VGK look like the most focused teams

Reactions: Avs91 and crue7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad