GDT: 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs ( General talk )

Status
Not open for further replies.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I honestly can’t believe this is happening given the shit year 2020 has been. I guess we actually need to give credit to Bettman et al for pulling this off.

I’m on my phone so no fancy bracket this year. It’ll be a sliding bracket anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter.

Thank God for hockey in August. Go Avs Go!

Last edited:

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Bolts aren’t down 3 of their top 4 defensemen (though, who knows how healthy Hedman is), Coats will obviously miss Bread, while Duchene was actually very good in last year’s series. I expect a good, 6 game series.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Bolts aren’t down 3 of their top 4 defensemen (though, who knows how healthy Hedman is), Coats will obviously miss Bread, while Duchene was actually very good in last year’s series. I expect a good, 6 game series.
I think the Bolts take this one in a fairly short series. They just have too much firepower.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Even though I picked Tampa in my bracket I’m hoping Columbus wins, tbh, just for the pure entertainment value of being able to watch Torts more.

Living in Ohio I like to see the Jackets do well, but I’ve also always liked how Tampa plays under Cooper. I took Bolts in 6, but one can never get enough Torts. Of course, Colorado is finally primed for a deep playoff run, so it’s nice to be worried about what they’re doing rather than teams I don’t wholeheartedly support.

Reactions: 5280

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I picked Tampa in 7 in the prediction thread. With Hedman back (and healthy) it could be a shorter series than that though.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Jenner has already had so many good opportunities this playoffs that he just hasn't been able to convert. He's still a valuable player but I had high hopes after that 30 goal season, which it turns out was an outlier/fluke.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
This game feels like such a snooze fest. I'm really noticing the lack of fans and noise now that the return to play magic has worn off a bit.

Reactions: The Kingslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille