2020 Season Discussion Thread

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Was just offered Conner and Deebo for my Davante Adams. I'm considering it because my RBs are hurting.

Current lineup:
RB: CEH, Sanders (injured), Kelley, Lindsay
WR: Adams, Cooper, ARob, Jefferson, Hollywood

Seems like a no brainer to me to take it, considering my needs. But I hate to give up Adams, and I don't think the owner would take a ARob for Conner one for one swap.

Thoughts?

Doesnt hurt to negotiate but Sanders injury is also not serious

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Was just offered Conner and Deebo for my Davante Adams. I'm considering it because my RBs are hurting.

Current lineup:
RB: CEH, Sanders (injured), Kelley, Lindsay
WR: Adams, Cooper, ARob, Jefferson, Hollywood

Seems like a no brainer to me to take it, considering my needs. But I hate to give up Adams, and I don't think the owner would take a ARob for Conner one for one swap.

Thoughts?
I would. If you really want, maybe counter with Amari or ARob straight up, but I think this is a good deal. You got the WR for depth, and Deebo is definitely playable. CEH will lose some level of touches, so this is good insurance on that and injuries.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
16 man roster.

This week my top 3 RB's, Mostert, Mixon and Aaron Jones, WR Lazard and TE Hooper all out injured. The only player not in my lineup and healthy is Derek Carr.

I am 5-1 with the most points in the league so far. Will be a miracle if am 1st in points after this week.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I know some have it worse, but man Zeke may as well have a season-ending injury, Cowboys are garbage outside of a few players.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
16 man roster.

This week my top 3 RB's, Mostert, Mixon and Aaron Jones, WR Lazard and TE Hooper all out injured. The only player not in my lineup and healthy is Derek Carr.

I am 5-1 with the most points in the league so far. Will be a miracle if am 1st in points after this week.

....most points in the league with Jimmy Graham still to play. Thank you KC defense and special teams. Maybe it's my year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So what to make of Josh Jacobs given the new about the Raiders’ O-line? I have D Henderson in one league and A Gibson in another as next men up.

I actually scratched him for Gurley, even though the O-line came back. Now if I only scratched Zeke for James Robinson lol...but I'm still leading my matchup atm.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I actually scratched him for Gurley, even though the O-line came back. Now if I only scratched Zeke for James Robinson lol...but I'm still leading my matchup atm.

I left him benched for Gibson in one league - that worked out well although I also had Zeke - but am ahead there.

I played him for Henderson just in case DHJr didn’t play or is limited tonight since I wouldn’t have had much of an option to fill in last minute. Fortunately am ahead there too.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Carson and DK turned my blowout into a nail-biter with my opponent having Montgomery, have a 15.45 point lead. Half PPR, with some other random boosted scoring, so it's going to be close.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If you were to trade Zeke, what sort of deal would you accept, either 1 for 1 or 2 for 1, think of just RB and WR.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I don't like hoping for injuries...but Drake being injured gives Edmonds league winning potential. He's already so, so much better than Drake (I say this owning Drake in 2 leagues and loving him coming into the season lol, he looks washed idk what happened).

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
So I was up against a guy who forgot to sub in his 2nd QB or his Defense, and I was still going to end up losing, I was raging out watching Tom Brady drop dimes up 3 scores.

...Until Tyler Lockett took the field. Might end up being the biggest WR game of this season league-wide.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
So I was up against a guy who forgot to sub in his 2nd QB or his Defense, and I was still going to end up losing, I was raging out watching Tom Brady drop dimes up 3 scores.

...Until Tyler Lockett took the field. Might end up being the biggest WR game of this season league-wide.
Who would've thought that Adams wouldn't have the best WR performance of the day?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Gurley might have scored the only ever game-losing touchdown, and he did it by accident.

Such a bizarre sequence, I've never seen a defense argue that the ball-carrier WAS in the end zone, and then celebrate when it was confirmed that he scored.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Thanks to ridiculous SNF performances my easy wins in 2 leagues have taken a turn for the worse. After being up by 46 points my opponent got 59 points from Lockett while I still have David Montgomery to play and in the other being up by 55.6 my opponent got 43.7 from Kyler and he has David Montgomery to play

So I'm down 13 with Montgomery and I'm up 12 against Montgomery. Silver lining I cant really lose both, the hope is that the league I'm trailing with Monty is full PPR and the league I'm up against him is half PPR, so there is a window I can win both if he gets like 6 receptions and 75 total yards

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Thanks to ridiculous SNF performances my easy wins in 2 leagues have taken a turn for the worse. After being up by 46 points my opponent got 59 points from Lockett while I still have David Montgomery to play and in the other being up by 55.6 my opponent got 43.7 from Kyler and he has David Montgomery to play

So I'm down 13 with Montgomery and I'm up 12 against Montgomery. Silver lining I cant really lose both, the hope is that the league I'm trailing with Monty is full PPR and the league I'm up against him is half PPR, so there is a window I can win both if he gets like 6 receptions and 75 total yards
This must have been close lol.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
So Cam Newton is droppable in single QB leagues, right?

And that Adams trade I made... :cries:
Absolutely dropp-able in single QB, depending on who's available he may even be droppable/bench-able in 2 QB leagues. He's just playing like hot garbage and isn't even guaranteed to finish out a game right now.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just traded Thielen, Jonnu and Shenault for McLaurin, Bell, Fulgham and Stafford.

Reasoning as follows:
-Worried about Jonnus targets now that brown and davis are back. Also he was a flex since i have Kittle
-was starting minshew at QB and theres nothing on waivers.
-not comfortable starting Jags WRs anymore. I have Cole too but.. eesh.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad