Boston Bruins 2020 PLAYOFFS - THE BEAR invades the Toronto bubble

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I am still way behind on being current - are we not playing Ritchie.....by choice?

He hadn't practice for a bit (even before the team left for Toronto). He's now back and I imagine he slides into the line-up at 2LW like he was before the break. Personally think he's a good 4th liner, serviceable 3rd liner (still better than his brother), but I'm in the minority that isn't enamored because he throws hits. I'm also not a fan of the fact that since joining the Bruins he's led the team in PIM and was top 3 among B's forwards in GvA. Meanwhile is ixG was similar to Lauzon and worse than guys like Lindholm, Nordstrom and Wagner

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'm very interested to see how Ritchie plays because thus far IMO he hasn't done anything to earn a full time spot - this includes the physical play.

Even at his worst he is better than any of our 4th liners in talent. He hasn't played many games, we need to see him produce of course.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
And hasn't got an ounce of Axelsson's ability to make plays and finish and that's saying something. Axe was a great warrior for the Bruins, but man he couldn't put the puck in an ocean, I think ever open look at the net he ever had he put the shot up high and over the crossbar.

Sad but true. Although one season he did score 17 goals (2003).

Reactions: BruinDust

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Sorry kuhlman fans but he belongs nowhere near a 2d line. Guy is a JAG who couldn't score in a woman's prison.

Appreciate his effort but we have too many high effort low skill guys already....

Belongs in press box

:laugh: Unfortunately this has been Bruins life on the second wing for a while now- just slot in whatever player is not up to the job or out of his depth and hope something good happens.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Right now Kuhlman will probably be the first man out come next week . This is provided Kase gets in shape .

I can't agree with Studnicka . I think he needs a bit more time . I think the reason he is leaving bjork on line 3 is because that is where he will be next week .

I like Kuhlman and I suspect we will see him at sometime in the playoffs . He does a lot of good things and I think is a good first man out guy to have .

In my opinion against Phily Studnicka was easily the worst of these three guys . I kind of think he had a big chance to establish himself compared to these other two in this game but it ended up in him going back to the bottom of the list .

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
No way you break up the #1 line - not after 3 months off, Pasta's relatively limited practice time and a dire need to rekindle chemistry and in-game instincts as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Ladyfan

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Looks like Kuhlman will play with Ritchie + Krejci tomorrow, unless Kase is ahead of schedule.

Poor Krejci...Guy goes from having a couple of skilled guys on his wings to a pair of bottom 6 wingers. For all the flak that Krejci gets from some fans, its amazing to see the points he has with the random "let see if this works" stuff he's been given over the past 4-5 years.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Wonder if we will be receiving as many powerplays as I'm seeing in these games, it's not uncommon for a team to get 6+.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Stud should be playing. Its a bit aggravating. If Kase plays, he better step up thats all I gotta say.

I'm very disappointed Stud is coming out. I like Ritchie going in and I hope he shuts all the f***ing haters up... but I think Stud should still be in the lineup. Makes sense he's the odd man out to an extent but I wish it was Kuhlman who simply doesn't have the offensive upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad