Not open for further replies.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Interesting that there is no clear cut #1, yet Wheeler says there are 5 D prospects he ranks as being better than both Byram and Drysdale. If that holds up, we could see a quick infusion of D talent in a lot of crummy teams

2021 is gonna be like the 18 draft in terms of great D. Drysdale doesnt go high in that draft either for Dmen

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Yeah, I love the 2021 draft for defensemen. Would be great if we could get a stud. Owen Power, Brandt Clarke both look like future studs. I personally love Luke Hughes. Then there’s guys like Simon Edvinsson, Carson Lambos, Isaac Belliveau (who was quietly a near ppg defender in the Q this season playing on Lafreniere’s team), Daniil Chayka, etc. I’m definitely missing some potentially really good defensemen there but I haven’t done much research on anyone aside from Power, Clarke, Hughes, and following Belliveau a little bit this year (mostly from checking out Rimouski’s team stats to see who Lafreniere is playing with).

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Yeah, I love the 2021 draft for defensemen. Would be great if we could get a stud. Owen Power, Brandt Clarke both look like future studs. I personally love Luke Hughes. Then there’s guys like Simon Edvinsson, Carson Lambos, Isaac Belliveau (who was quietly a near ppg defender in the Q this season playing on Lafreniere’s team), Daniil Chayka, etc. I’m definitely missing some potentially really good defensemen there but I haven’t done much research on anyone aside from Power, Clarke, Hughes, and following Belliveau a little bit this year (mostly from checking out Rimouski’s team stats to see who Lafreniere is playing with).

Lambos always turned into a stud in NHL 20

Reactions: TheDachKnight

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
If Crawford misses any time next year and they move Saad at the TDL then they'll be in tank for a franchise defenseman mode, which honestly would not be a bad outcome if the draft is that loaded next year...

whats the power rankings on defenseman in next year draft as far as potential franchise players

Last edited:

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
If Crawford misses any time next year and they move Saad at the TDL then they'll be in tank for a franchise defenseman mode, which honestly would not be a bad outcome if the draft is that loaded next year...

whats the power rankings on defenseman in next year draft as far as potential franchise players

Wheeler has 5 D men in his top 10: Clarke (1), Edvinsson (2), Power (3), Lambos (6) and Hughes (10)

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

No reason to tank. Seabrook is back with 2 new hips and a shoulder. 4 more years of cost controlled greatness.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I don't think Buffalo accepts that trade. Has to be about Debrincat in some way.

Honestly if Rossi can be an NHL player next year then maybe they should consider moving Cat for a top 10 pick and redeploy the cap space into another asset via UFA market or take on cap in a different deal..If there is any doubt about Cat then now is the time to move him...Unfortunately do not get the sense that Stan is looking to shake things up much, especially after beating a very flawed Edmonton team

Last edited:
Reactions: Naster Okan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad