2020 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I wasn't dying on that hill. I just wanted him for the novelty of having a Giants player in the prospect pool.

This is more like my Byram pipe dream in that it's a local talent and it's someone that I think would address a useful niche in the system for the Sharks.

I was kind of ribbing ya. I’ll stand on that hill with you.

Raskolnikow

Jun 19, 2018
I like Sourdif alot from my viewings, but he can be kinda lazy sometimes. I think id be happy with him in the second, but probably not with our first

I agree that Sourdif is not a first round talent. But he has some favourable stats concerning even strength production. If the Sharks select a forward from the WHL in Round 1, I would lean more towards Tristen Robins who was killing it in the second half of the season.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Totally for the June draft, then DW can’t trade our picks for players
If there is a June draft, that means the rest of the season is canceled. AHL already canceled the rest of the season. NHL is next. No money in it if they can't sell tickets. No way do they mess up the offseason roster building.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
If there is a June draft, that means the rest of the season is canceled. AHL already canceled the rest of the season. NHL is next. No money in it if they can't sell tickets. No way do they mess up the offseason roster building.
The NHL has come out and said specifically they may hold the draft and still finish the season afterwards. They don’t have to cancel the season beforehand.

Ja Sports

May 6, 2020
New Tim Stutzle hype reel :) enjoy

If there's another player you'd like covered let me know

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Everyone is suddenly super high on this kid, myself included. He’s in my group of six I keep going back and forth on including Evangelista, Foerster, Peterka, Reichel and Bourque.
It's mostly just cuz I don't know anything about him and he sounds like a solid pick in the range. I do like Evangelista myself but even then it's only because I see his name pop up a lot when I go look for Merkley info.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Evangelista feels like this years Connor McMicheal. London usually plays the veterans on the top two lines and McMichael was bottom six last year until after the trade deadline I believe. This year he broke out in a big way. Tierney was the same. Many people felt he was picked too high but he was London’s 4th line centre in his draft year. The next two season’s he moved up the lineup and had big years.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Anyone have information on Artem Schlaine? I’m thinking he’s a good pick for our second second round pick. He sounds like a good fit as he’s Russian born but has American citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad