2020 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I see what you’re saying. I do believe that the word is that next year will be a good year for defensemen. Maybe I’m imagining things again.
No that's correct next year is supposed to have a lot more defensemen compared to this years draft. And considering Pasinchuk (however its spelt), Merkley, and Kniasev I'm really hope we just take 3 forwards, unless there is some clear BPA defenseman.

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Heads up that there will be a fresh gdt in a little bit. I won't close this thread right away so that discussion can continue here before we get to the draft itself, but it will move over eventually.

Also a small apology that I likely won't have the same raft of prospect info as previous years. I didn't spring for any of the draft guides like Black Book or Future Considerations this year because I've spent too much on frivolous stuff lately (and I'm taking my laptop in today to get repaired and that'll likely set me back even more) and because I just haven't been as plugged in thanks to Covid. I don't even have an easily available Hockey News preview because they shut down their printer during the summer and released it as digital only on a BS reader/app that is awkward and difficult to use.

So it's going to be a bit of a spartan affair this year.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Heads up that there will be a fresh gdt in a little bit. I won't close this thread right away so that discussion can continue here before we get to the draft itself, but it will move over eventually.

Also a small apology that I likely won't have the same raft of prospect info as previous years. I didn't spring for any of the draft guides like Black Book or Future Considerations this year because I've spent too much on frivolous stuff lately (and I'm taking my laptop in today to get repaired and that'll likely set me back even more) and because I just haven't been as plugged in thanks to Covid. I don't even have an easily available Hockey News preview because they shut down their printer during the summer and released it as digital only on a BS reader/app that is awkward and difficult to use.

So it's going to be a bit of a spartan affair this year.

No worries Nem. I got you on the prospects.

Here’s some info for all of them:

[Firstname] [Lastname]
-Under 7ft 300 pounds probably
-From either USA, Canada or somewhere in Europe
-Strengths: Playing hockey
-Weaknesses: Playing hockey

Seriously tho, we all appreciate what you do.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
I think one of the most annoying parts of today is going to be having to wait till the last pick in the 1st round to see if DW moves back.

God. haha if I pay attention for 3 hours and he moves out of the first round at the end. That would be so DW

Reactions: Sandisfan

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
Button rates him as #31. I don’t push him, just saying about possible #55 pick. For example, Khusnutdinov is much better player.

Edit: Chinakhov has 7 (5+2) points in 12 games with 12 minutes ATOI (KHL). He is good option for late rounds. He may become a steal.
Lol, they were picked 20 and 21 because of hot start in KHL. In regular draft in June teams wouldn’t know about their progress.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad