NFL: 2020 NFL season news & notes discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not to mention you lost the game :P

Haskins is gonna Johnny Manziel himself out of this league pretty damn quick at this rate.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
What an asshole

Your coaches cancer just went into remission , Several additional staff members are high risk and there is raging pandemic but here you are clubbing with no mask , etc

Is it that f***ing hard for people not to do shit like this right now?

Dwayne ‘look at my stats’ Haskins is a f***ing idiot.

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Haskins is a f***ing clown and garbage NFL QB.

Didn't he charge a cover to get into his draft party? Lmao. I'll never forget his reaction when the Giants passed on him, too.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Your coach has been going through chemo during the season, yet you decide its worth risking your teams season and health to go to the strip club. He's getting cut at the end of the season. Looks like Manziel/Russel 2.0 but without drug dependency issues.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I hate calling someone who reaches the best league in their sport a loser but Haskins seems richly deserving of that tag. What a dunce. I think he gets cut in the offseason.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
I mean, as far as sport titles with limited characters go, this one is pretty good

ZLasHgN.png

And yeah, he's f***ing stupid.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Peter King quoted Bill Parcells on Mad Dog Radio this afternoon..."some times players just cut themselves". Haskins just cut himself.

Reactions: Voight

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I just can't see it being worth it due to cap implications, even if they have a familiarity.
I know that Philly takes a massive cap hit if he’s not on their roster even via trade.

what does it mean cap wise for an acquiring team? Would seem odd to me that both teams take massive cap hits on Wentz. NFL is pretty on point ensuring all cash paid to a player get applied against the salary cap at some point in time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So the Lions might not have any coaches this week.

With Tom Brady coming to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad