GDT: 2020 MLB Regular Season Thread II

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
You better hope they are saving their energy for the post season...
They're not. Robert and Moncada have been garbage for all of September, Encarnacion and Mazara have been garbage all year, and Anderson's finally seeing his average regress some, .380 over 60 games wasn't going to happen. Far too many holes in this lineup to do anything.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Pretty cool to see Josh Fuentes doing a solid job in the majors because the only reason he was offered a pro contract in the first place was because he's cousins with one of the team's best player.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Renteria is a f***ing joke of a manager

Its 4-1 what should I do , Put in Jimmy Cordero the worst pitcher in pen

Hey its 4-1 bases loaded and 2 outs now ,, Lets put in a starting pitcher who hasn't pitched since August 3rd (Came in today) and hasn't come in relief since 2015 in Rodon

And its 5-4 Indians now

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Renteria is a f***ing joke of a manager

Its 4-1 what should I do , Put in Jimmy Cordero the worst pitcher in pen

Hey its 4-1 bases loaded and 2 outs now ,, Lets put in a starting pitcher who hasn't pitched since August 3rd (Came in today) and hasn't come in relief since 2015 in Rodon

And its 5-4 Indians now

oh dear...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
And its over

White Sox collapse is just gaining more and more momentum

Wont be shocked if they lose all 3 vs Cubs and then get blown out in participation playoffs

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I don't even know what kind of team Toronto has. They could easily go on a tear or fold like a cheap suit, but I am buying that lottery ticket. Go Jays Go!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don't even know what kind of team Toronto has. They could easily go on a tear or fold like a cheap suit, but I am buying that lottery ticket. Go Jays Go!

Talented hitters held back by shaky starting pitching beyond Ryu, inconsistent defense on the field, and a terrible manager in terms of on-field decision-making.

That said, #2 Walker can be really good when he's on, so if Ryu wins Game 1 for the Jays, look out...

Reactions: Deen

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Talented hitters held back by shaky starting pitching beyond Ryu, inconsistent defense on the field, and a terrible manager in terms of on-field decision-making.

That said, #2 Walker can be really good when he's on, so if Ryu wins Game 1 for the Jays, look out...

Ryu is a horse and Vlad is peaking, Toronto is a live dog for sure.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
After a nerve-wracking 8th & 9th innings, Marlins finally get a win against the Braves & knock their magic number down to 2.

How awesome would it be to clinch on the anniversary of Jose Fernandez's tragic death (today) & maybe even have Stanton make the final out ! Since the Marlins will be facing a "pathetic, joke of a team", I fully expect this to happen! :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad