GDT: 2020 MLB Regular Season Thread II

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
The Rockies are eliminated from postseason contention. Damn, thought this was the year they would win it all!

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Rays go ahead 6-4 against PHI. The Marlins are tied 3-3 at Yankee Stadium. Fish have a magic number of 2 to clinch 2nd in the East...

Brewers are just about done. 5-0 Cards.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Clinch tonight for Jose, please! He will be watching from heaven with that big smile of his, cheering like a kid as he always did.

Pinch me people.......I must be dreaming! :party: :yo: :amazed: :scared: :yo: :handclap: And to clinch in the Bronx, where Jeter & Mattingly were superstars & where we last won the WS makes it that much more special. I will remind each & every one here that the Marlins have NEVER lost a post season series.....why start losing one now?

And a big thank you to the Yankee defense, which tonight was indeed, garbage & allowed us to take this game ! :laugh:

#RespectMiami
#WhyNotUs

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Meanwhile, out in Texas, the Astros lose. Somehow, the Angels of Anaheim/Orange County/California/Los Angeles are still alive.

Reds are 3 outs away from clinching a playoff berth and they are up big.

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It is quite possible if the Jays sweep the O's and the Yankees lose one of the next 2, the Jays hold the Tie Breaker and take the 2nd ALE spot.

I would actually love for this to happen, not only because then the Jays wouldn't have to play in the Trop, but because we'd see Yankees vs. Rays in a playoff series and that would be amazing given the hate between those two teams.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Meanwhile, out in Texas, the Astros lose. Somehow, the Angels of Anaheim/Orange County/California/Los Angeles are still alive.

Reds are 3 outs away from clinching a playoff berth and they are up big.

The Angels would be an incredibly dangerous team as a #6 seed. The hitting is really there and the pitching is starting to come around.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I would actually love for this to happen, not only because then the Jays wouldn't have to play in the Trop, but because we'd see Yankees vs. Rays in a playoff series and that would be amazing given the hate between those two teams.

Me too. The Rays are the team I do not want to go up against in the first round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad