GDT: 2020 MLB Regular Season Thread II

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
someone from the A's organization needs to contact MLB and ask why obvious calls are going against them with replay

it's not like they're just losing challenges. they're losing them on obvious calls that should be even more obvious after using replay. today was the third time in the last handful of games where an obvious safe call was called out after replay. it's f*cking ridiculous and it completely shifts the momentum the other way every single time

melvin needs to address it postgame at the very least. this is not ok

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
someone from the A's organization needs to contact MLB and ask why obvious calls are going against them with replay

it's not like they're just losing challenges. they're losing them on obvious calls that should be even more obvious after using replay. today was the third time in the last handful of games where an obvious safe call was called out after replay. it's f*cking ridiculous and it completely shifts the momentum the other way every single time

melvin needs to address it postgame at the very least. this is not ok

Paying for Al Davis's sins, all Oakland teams must be held responsible

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Home plate umpire for this Cards/Cubs game has been dreadful.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Rockies > Dodgers

Wait, this hurts our chances of drafting Kumar Rocker again. damn it

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
another game, another unsuccessful A's challenge on an obvious safe call

its become pure comedy at this point

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I am not the only one who feels this way now to be fair.

Well, at least when it comes to Boone and Cashman.

I'd probably agree with you on Boone tbh. Cashman we disagree on.

At any rate I'm a Jays fan so I'll stop jinxing them now by posting about this game.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
BKIslanders could have managed the Yankees and it wouldn't guarantee they pitch better

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Houston continue to sink faster than the Titanic. Seattle 2 games back out of the 2nd spot now. On top of that, if Seattle jumps ahead of them, Baltimore basically catching up to them and NY for the final wild card spot as well.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Houston continue to sink faster than the Titanic. Seattle 2 games back out of the 2nd spot now. On top of that, if Seattle jumps ahead of them, Baltimore basically catching up to them and NY for the final wild card spot as well.

Interesting situation in the AL with Houston and NY on bad streaks right now and Baltimore/Detroit/Seattle right there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad