2020 HHOF Class (Iginla, Hossa, Wilson, Lowe, St-Pierre, Holland)

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Sedins will make it first year based off their story alone. Greatest brother (twin!) Duo outside of the Gretzky's and they played their entire career together.
Yeah there story is good but they didn't change The game or anything there not the best Swedes of there era that title belongs to lidstrom & alfredsson. Maybe a couple years down the road but not next year. There too five Swedish players if there era but they lack hardware one hart trophy, 2 ted Lindsay awards, & I think that’s it the king Clancy is an off ice award.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Sedins will make it first year based off their story alone. Greatest brother (twin!) Duo outside of the Gretzky's and they played their entire career together.
Alfredsson didn’t make it his first year but that class was imo top 3 of the 2010s decade as a wings fan 2017 was number two of the decade in hall of fame classes, 2015 was number one, 13 was tied for 3 with 2012. 2011 was 4 in that decade, 2014 is 5 imo, 2016 is 6th, 2019 is 7, 2018 is 8 & 2010 is imo the weakest of the last decade only one Former NHLer in Ciccarelli.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
I think 2021’s hockey hall of fame class will be keith tkachuk, rod brindamour and or Daniel alfredson, theoren fleury, & Alexander mogilny. 2022 will be the sedin twins, Jennifer botteril, alfie of he doesn’t make it on the 5th try, he’ll go in with the sedins, & I’m gonna go with a player that’s waited a long time and say either Dave Taylor or Pierre Turgeon but the voting could go in a different direction.

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Alfredsson didn’t make it his first year but that class was imo top 3 of the 2010s decade as a wings fan 2017 was number two of the decade in hall of fame classes, 2015 was number one, 13 was tied for 3 with 2012. 2011 was 4 in that decade, 2014 is 5 imo, 2016 is 6th, 2019 is 7, 2018 is 8 & 2010 is imo the weakest of the last decade only one Former NHLer in Ciccarelli.

Wow, that's one long sentence.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Now there’s gonna be no 2021 class such a travesty? you could induct this years class in April or may of next year & induct the 2021 class in November. Absolutely stupid.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I honestly don't believe the HoF should have an annual group induction anyways.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Yeah there story is good but they didn't change The game or anything there not the best Swedes of there era that title belongs to lidstrom & alfredsson. Maybe a couple years down the road but not next year. There too five Swedish players if there era but they lack hardware one hart trophy, 2 ted Lindsay awards, & I think that’s it the king Clancy is an off ice award.
Lidstrom is granted. I'm not sure Alfredsson deserves to be held above the Sedins.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Even if Cujo is benefitting you can not say him playing in Toronto is the reason for that. If it was he would have got elected the first year he was eligible.

Cujo was a journeyman his career. If getting into the hall of fame was as easy as sign in Toronto at some point for a few seasons, there would be players lining up to sign with the Leafs which isn’t even remotely close to the truth.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Cujo was a journeyman his career. If getting into the hall of fame was as easy as sign in Toronto at some point for a few seasons, there would be players lining up to sign with the Leafs which isn’t even remotely close to the truth.
It’s sad that CuJo doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. He should be in the hall of fame.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
They’re first ballot, their Art Ross’ and Henrik’s hart with Daniel’s Lindsay will push them through. Add the fact they’re twins and they’ll end up being 1st ballot.
But you gotta remember though their have been guys who have been waiting over 12 years like mogilny and fleury.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
They’re first ballot, their Art Ross’ and Henrik’s hart with Daniel’s Lindsay will push them through. Add the fact they’re twins and they’ll end up being 1st ballot.
If mogilny gets snubbed again so Boris mikhailov goes in I’ll be livid or if they induct Julie chu

One of the twins said we don’t have to go in together, and if they pass up guys like tkachuk, mogilny or fleury I’ll be livid especially if they induct a Soviet player and no other NHLers like Jennifer botterill is the only non NHLer who should be in that 2022 class they’re should be five players four former NHLers, & Jen botterill. Builder I’d like to see maybe Jack Parker as the one builder they induct.

I mean he’s top 10 in wins, yeah he never won a cup but imo that shouldn’t matter, cuz if flower & Roberto luongo go in down the road CuJo should as well,

If there the only NHL players that make the hall I’ll be livid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
And neither of those guys have the individual hardware the Sedins have.
They’ll be first ballot, especially if Hossa and Sundin were.
Hossa only won three cups he never had additional hardware, trophies in sports imo shouldn’t matter.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Fleury won a cup in 89 & mogilny in 2000. & you can’t take away that mogilny was the first Russian captain in the NHL, and that fleury was the face of a franchise for almost 10 years.

Giotrapani91

Oct 21, 2015
Sundin never won a trophy in the nhl awards, neither did hossa and their in the hall, hossa I don’t even think has a medal in any tournaments sundin has one Olympic gold medal with Daniel in 06 henrik & Daniel have a silver in 2014 so Daniel has more hardware than henrik.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad