2020 FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Got to give AB13 some kudos. Being a football troll on a hockey forum is really something. One would almost have to think he has to be a Swede.

Feel sorry for Southampton, but not because of the penalty. Really like how they play - even if I wonder if that style will ever work for 90 mins.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The vast majority of people in the media consider it a dive so it isn’t exactly me being unique with calling it a dive.

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Got to give it to you again. You care so much about Spurs you have done a scientific study as to what people in the media think about that call?

Impeding someone is enough. Obviously Son could have just ran straight into the goalkeeper and no-one would have questioned the call. Ironic that him trying to play the ball somehow makes his character questionable.

Anyway. You got nothing to fear. This Spurs team is oh so average. One or two more games can only help Arsenal not ending up too many points behind Spurs in the end.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
You won't miss your best midfielder when he gets hurt if you hardly play him - 3 straight Arsenal managers

But hey who needs a player like Torreira when you have defensive stalwarts like Xhaka and Guendouzi. How has Mari looked in his debut?

sbe1ucaymuh41.jpg

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
You won't miss your best midfielder when he gets hurt if you hardly play him - 3 straight Arsenal managers

But hey who needs a player like Torreira when you have defensive stalwarts like Xhaka and Guendouzi. How has Mari looked in his debut?

sbe1ucaymuh41.jpg
Hasn't been out of position, but hardly been challenged. Portsmouth are clearly a League 1 team.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Hasn't been out of position, but hardly been challenged. Portsmouth are clearly a League 1 team.

His passing between the lines has been key to the buildup though, important that he is left footed too. Good on the ball

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I haven't been watching so haven't seen anything around this, but players get yellows all the time for trying to show up the ref, that shouldn't be remotely surprising.

"yellow for sarcasm" is absolutely a thing and happens on a fairly frequent basis.
Nah, events leading up to it were classic Mike Dean. Attention seeking :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: AB13

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I haven't been watching so haven't seen anything around this, but players get yellows all the time for trying to show up the ref, that shouldn't be remotely surprising.

"yellow for sarcasm" is absolutely a thing and happens on a fairly frequent basis.
Me neither but lol Guendouzi is hilarious for that

Reactions: robertmac43

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Should be a good game. Hope Liverpool have a bounce back after Watford.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Fabinho has been a disgrace since he got hurt.

He can't continue being in the team playing like this.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Fabinho has largely been overrated in his time at Liverpool.

Great hands from Adrian though. :laugh:

Also, I loved that sequence. Mount pushes himself back onto Jones so he can't get up or go for the ball, then Barkley sees Lallana coming last minute and literally throws himself in front of him to stop him from getting to the ball.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
How'd we not get a goal then? Yet they hit it straight at our keeper from miles out and have it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad