2020 FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Minamino seems fine to me. He's created some chances this game and still acclimatizing to the team. What's with the doom and gloom? At least in this game we've created some chances and just haven't buried them and Chelsea has been clinical. It happens.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Minamino seems fine to me. He's created some chances this game and still acclimatizing to the team. What's with the doom and gloom? At least in this game we've created some chances and just haven't buried them and Chelsea has been clinical. It happens.
We've done nothing since Kepa made about 19 saves in that one sequence.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
We've done nothing since Kepa made about 19 saves in that one sequence.
You're right Liverpool are the worst team in the world. Reminds me of LFC reddit that want to sell all our players after one poor game.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool are definitely in shambles.

It all started after the Atletico game. Very concerning at this point of the season. One more game and they could be out from all trophies excluding the premier league and even then it could trickle further issues.

Reactions: Cassano

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You're right Liverpool are the worst team in the world. Reminds me of LFC reddit that want to sell all our players after one poor game.
Nobody said that but this performance is shocking and it's five in a row.

It needs to be addressed and the whole atmosphere feels too complacent. They haven't won anything yet.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
What is Chelsea's best XI?
Pulisic-Abraham-Hudson-Odoi
Kovacic-Jorginho-Kante
Azpilicueta-who cares-who cares-James
Kepa/who cares?
Kovacic had to be taken out in the 1st half. The entire attacking 3 are backups IMO, you could argue Willian though. If you want to count Kovacic, then he's the only starter in the midfield. You can say 2 or 3 of the backline. And Kepa is probably our ideal starting keeper.

I'm also leaving out Loftus-Cheek, but he'd be in my ideal starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad