2020 FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I also find it amusing that the Ramos call was a red and penalty vs. City but Rudiger had way more of Minamino there and it's...fine.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Fabinho has largely been overrated in his time at Liverpool.

Great hands from Adrian though. :laugh:

Also, I loved that sequence. Mount pushes himself back onto Jones so he can't get up or go for the ball, then Barkley sees Lallana coming last minute and literally throws himself in front of him to stop him from getting to the ball.
Please... you again... You continue to defend Lovren to this day.. while he is joke everytime he steps on the field with Liverpool and Fabinho has been key to the win of the CL, he was immense versus Barcelona. He has a couple bad games and you call him overrated. One thing I will give it to you never change ever your opinion on players: Lovren is god, Wijnaldum is the best ever, Can is rubbish, Joe Allen is the GOAT, Fabinho is overrated.. but Fabinho is way way better than what he has shown lately thay does not make him overrated, just in very poor form and quite concerning because he is a key player when in form.

Reactions: Live in the Now

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I also find it amusing that the Ramos call was a red and penalty vs. City but Rudiger had way more of Minamino there and it's...fine.
English football to you.. They are very strict on Offside but the rest is fair game (if you are at home and or a big club)

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
'You again' thanks for coming out mate. Brilliant insight with strawmen abound and things I've never said. I've changed my opinion on plenty of players, thanks. When people consider him our best midfielder, and one of the best midfielders in the Prem, yes he's been largely overrated. That doesn't make him a bad player, but choose your hill I guess.
Neco is ready. We can move TAA into the midfield more frequently now.
Jones too. Neco and Jones together are both fantastic.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
The Liverpool audio broadcast is exclusively referring to the most expensive goalkeeper in the world as "the recalled Chelsea goalkeeper."

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
'You again' thanks for coming out mate. Brilliant insight with strawmen abound and things I've never said. I've changed my opinion on plenty of players, thanks. When people consider him our best midfielder, and one of the best midfielders in the Prem, yes he's been largely overrated. That doesn't make him a bad player, but choose your hill I guess.

Jones too. Neco and Jones together are both fantastic.
It's just frustrating because you have your favourites and when they have a decent game your promote them meanwhile there is clearly player you don't appreciate and they have one bad game and you call them out.

Look Wijnaldum was very poor lately, he clearly has a dip in form too but you will never call him out.

Actually, overall, there has been a very apparent dip in form collectively from LFC as a whole which is very concerning. I don't even recall one standout the past few weeks except possibly Henderson (who is now injured)

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's just frustrating because you have your favourites and when they have a decent game your promote them meanwhile there is clearly player you don't appreciate and they have one bad game and you call them out.

Look Wijnaldum was very poor lately, he clearly has a dip in form too but you will never call him out.

Actually, overall, there has been a very apparent dip in form collectively from LFC as a whole which is very concerning. I don't even recall one standout the past few weeks except possibly Henderson (who is now injured)

As though this is bizarre? I compliment players who are doing well whether I like them or not. I've done the same for Can, Fabinho, Salah, etc. The difference is when I criticize a player I back it up with my views, examples and statistics. When you and people like you don't like what's being said you attack the poster and provide nothing of value (I especially like the commentary on Lovren, as though he's never contributed anything to LFC). If you want to refute something I say I don't care, I'm happy to debate things with anyone and if they can provide something I'm not seeing I'm also happy to admit when I'm wrong. I've provided these things in the past on Fabinho who is a good player, but not as good as people make him out to be.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Kepa been the difference today. Horrible goal for LFC to concede. So much wrong with that sequence. Both teams having their moments.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
If things hold, Liverpool will have lost 3 of its last 4 games and looked shaky in the one win.

For sure a dip and it has lasted longer than these 4 games. Wouldn't make to much out of this particular game to since half the players aren't regular. But.. When Van Dijk has a dip Liverpool has a dip has been pretty evident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad